Olivia Munn Poses Naked for Anti-Circus Protest
Another actress has joined the list of stars who are taking off their clothes for PETA's campaigns. After Stephanie Pratt appears in naked pose to save bunnies, Olivia Munn is going to be seen gracing the latest ad for the animal rights organization.
Olivia's picture will be unveiled on Tuesday, April 27 in a form of a billboard displayed at Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, so Contact Music reported. In the poster, she bares all with a backdrop of elephants in their native environment.
The actress agreed to appear in the raunchy shot in a bid to raise awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants. The billboard will additionally feature a tagline mentioned, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus."
On her reason joining the PETA campaign, Olivia said, "I had seen a video online about the mistreatment and abuse of these elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event, and I was brought to tears .." The video referred by Munn reportedly gives a look at trainers who are beating elephants with sharp metal bullhooks.
More Olivia Munn News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'