Olivia Munn Poses Naked for Anti-Circus Protest
Another actress has joined the list of stars who are taking off their clothes for PETA's campaigns. After Stephanie Pratt appears in naked pose to save bunnies, Olivia Munn is going to be seen gracing the latest ad for the animal rights organization.
Olivia's picture will be unveiled on Tuesday, April 27 in a form of a billboard displayed at Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, so Contact Music reported. In the poster, she bares all with a backdrop of elephants in their native environment.
The actress agreed to appear in the raunchy shot in a bid to raise awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants. The billboard will additionally feature a tagline mentioned, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus."
On her reason joining the PETA campaign, Olivia said, "I had seen a video online about the mistreatment and abuse of these elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event, and I was brought to tears .." The video referred by Munn reportedly gives a look at trainers who are beating elephants with sharp metal bullhooks.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week