Olivia Munn Poses Naked for Anti-Circus Protest
Another actress has joined the list of stars who are taking off their clothes for PETA's campaigns. After Stephanie Pratt appears in naked pose to save bunnies, Olivia Munn is going to be seen gracing the latest ad for the animal rights organization.
Olivia's picture will be unveiled on Tuesday, April 27 in a form of a billboard displayed at Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, so Contact Music reported. In the poster, she bares all with a backdrop of elephants in their native environment.
The actress agreed to appear in the raunchy shot in a bid to raise awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants. The billboard will additionally feature a tagline mentioned, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus."
On her reason joining the PETA campaign, Olivia said, "I had seen a video online about the mistreatment and abuse of these elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event, and I was brought to tears .." The video referred by Munn reportedly gives a look at trainers who are beating elephants with sharp metal bullhooks.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker