Olivia Munn Poses Naked for Anti-Circus Protest
Another actress has joined the list of stars who are taking off their clothes for PETA's campaigns. After Stephanie Pratt appears in naked pose to save bunnies, Olivia Munn is going to be seen gracing the latest ad for the animal rights organization.
Olivia's picture will be unveiled on Tuesday, April 27 in a form of a billboard displayed at Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, so Contact Music reported. In the poster, she bares all with a backdrop of elephants in their native environment.
The actress agreed to appear in the raunchy shot in a bid to raise awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants. The billboard will additionally feature a tagline mentioned, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus."
On her reason joining the PETA campaign, Olivia said, "I had seen a video online about the mistreatment and abuse of these elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event, and I was brought to tears .." The video referred by Munn reportedly gives a look at trainers who are beating elephants with sharp metal bullhooks.
More Olivia Munn News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?