Olivia Munn Poses Naked for Anti-Circus Protest
Another actress has joined the list of stars who are taking off their clothes for PETA's campaigns. After Stephanie Pratt appears in naked pose to save bunnies, Olivia Munn is going to be seen gracing the latest ad for the animal rights organization.
Olivia's picture will be unveiled on Tuesday, April 27 in a form of a billboard displayed at Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, so Contact Music reported. In the poster, she bares all with a backdrop of elephants in their native environment.
The actress agreed to appear in the raunchy shot in a bid to raise awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants. The billboard will additionally feature a tagline mentioned, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus."
On her reason joining the PETA campaign, Olivia said, "I had seen a video online about the mistreatment and abuse of these elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event, and I was brought to tears .." The video referred by Munn reportedly gives a look at trainers who are beating elephants with sharp metal bullhooks.
More Olivia Munn News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding