Tito Ortiz Pictured Behind Bars After Hitting Girlfriend Jenna Jameson
Tito Ortiz was arrested on Monday, April 26 after his lover Jenna Jameson made a 911 call and accused him for abusing her. He was then taken by police in Huntington Beach into a jail in Orange County, California. In a picture obtained by TMZ, a guy who is claimed to be Tito was seen sitting alone behind bars, wearing a red pants and a jacket. He, however, has been released on the same day after posting a bail.
Jenna, who was met after the incident, claimed she has torn ligaments in her arm. The adult video star said she has filed a restraining order against the fighting champ. She additionally stated she feels "betrayed" that Tito would "lash out at" her, but adding that she's "gonna be alright."
Later, the 36-year-old who was seen wearing a bandage on her right arm when visiting a doctor apparently has had a change of heart. Despite saying the incident between her and Tito wasn't minor and she does not want that happens for the second time, she still wants to work out her relationship with Tito for the sake of their two kids.
In related news, Jenna announced she has quit Twitter. "I cant take any more abuse from ANYONE.. To my sweet fans...thank you," she said when explaining why she stops using the micro-blogging site.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover