'Chuck Vs. Role Models' Preview: Moving In Together
Chuck asks Sarah the idea of moving in together and she says "Why would you do that?". In the next episode of "Chuck", Chuck and Sarah are assigned to train under Craig and Laura Turner (guest stars Fred Willard and Swoosie Kurtz), a married CIA team who, despite their impeccable record, hate one another.
The Turners' stormy relationship forces Chuck and Sarah to wonder if they're doomed with the same fate. Meanwhile, Casey must train the newest member of the team - Morgan. "Chuck Versus the Role Models" airs May 3 on NBC.
Last week, NBC released another promo for the episode, paying tribute to classic TV series "Hart to Hart". Chuck stood in as Jonathan Hart while Sarah posed as his wife Jennifer.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift