Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'I'm Back'
T.I. gets warmed up in an explosive music video for his first post-prison single "I'm Back". The rapper is seen celebrating his freedom by hitting recording booth and driving his Ferrari around the Atlanta neighborhood.
"I'm Back" is a street anthem to introduce T.I.'s upcoming studio effort titled "King Uncaged". The album was originally scheduled to hit the market on August 24 but has been moved up to a week earlier on date 17.
Beside preparing to release a new album, T.I. is also working on a mixtape with DJ Drama and rumored to team up with Rick Ross in one of his "Teflon Don" songs. Most recently, he flew to Los Angeles to film a music video for "Hello, Good Morning", a single from P. Diddy's Dirty Money.
T.I. is currently living in a halfway house for weapon possession charge. Additionally, he is traveling around the country to encourage teens to stay away from drugs and violence as part of his community service.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves