Lindsay Lohan's New Album Confirmed to Have 'Madonna Undertone'
Lindsay Lohan recently wrote on Twitter about being inspired by Madonna in her new studio album. The "Mean Girls" actress opened up that the track which has Madonna influence is written by Kara DioGuardi and J.R. Rotem.
Beside talking about Madonna inspiration, Lindsay also confirms she will hook up with rapper Snoop Dogg in another song. "Snoop dogg is on it... and i can't say the others yet!! kara d and jr rotem wrote a track that has a madonna undertone.. shhhh lol," she tweeted.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album which is yet to be titled. In 2008, she has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate and earlier this year had another new material called "Stuck" out for fans' listening pleasure.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together