Lindsay Lohan's New Album Confirmed to Have 'Madonna Undertone'
Lindsay Lohan recently wrote on Twitter about being inspired by Madonna in her new studio album. The "Mean Girls" actress opened up that the track which has Madonna influence is written by Kara DioGuardi and J.R. Rotem.
Beside talking about Madonna inspiration, Lindsay also confirms she will hook up with rapper Snoop Dogg in another song. "Snoop dogg is on it... and i can't say the others yet!! kara d and jr rotem wrote a track that has a madonna undertone.. shhhh lol," she tweeted.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album which is yet to be titled. In 2008, she has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate and earlier this year had another new material called "Stuck" out for fans' listening pleasure.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo