Lindsay Lohan's New Album Confirmed to Have 'Madonna Undertone'
Lindsay Lohan recently wrote on Twitter about being inspired by Madonna in her new studio album. The "Mean Girls" actress opened up that the track which has Madonna influence is written by Kara DioGuardi and J.R. Rotem.
Beside talking about Madonna inspiration, Lindsay also confirms she will hook up with rapper Snoop Dogg in another song. "Snoop dogg is on it... and i can't say the others yet!! kara d and jr rotem wrote a track that has a madonna undertone.. shhhh lol," she tweeted.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album which is yet to be titled. In 2008, she has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate and earlier this year had another new material called "Stuck" out for fans' listening pleasure.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?