Lindsay Lohan's New Album Confirmed to Have 'Madonna Undertone'
Lindsay Lohan recently wrote on Twitter about being inspired by Madonna in her new studio album. The "Mean Girls" actress opened up that the track which has Madonna influence is written by Kara DioGuardi and J.R. Rotem.
Beside talking about Madonna inspiration, Lindsay also confirms she will hook up with rapper Snoop Dogg in another song. "Snoop dogg is on it... and i can't say the others yet!! kara d and jr rotem wrote a track that has a madonna undertone.. shhhh lol," she tweeted.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album which is yet to be titled. In 2008, she has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate and earlier this year had another new material called "Stuck" out for fans' listening pleasure.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special