Lindsay Lohan's New Album Confirmed to Have 'Madonna Undertone'
Lindsay Lohan recently wrote on Twitter about being inspired by Madonna in her new studio album. The "Mean Girls" actress opened up that the track which has Madonna influence is written by Kara DioGuardi and J.R. Rotem.
Beside talking about Madonna inspiration, Lindsay also confirms she will hook up with rapper Snoop Dogg in another song. "Snoop dogg is on it... and i can't say the others yet!! kara d and jr rotem wrote a track that has a madonna undertone.. shhhh lol," she tweeted.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album which is yet to be titled. In 2008, she has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate and earlier this year had another new material called "Stuck" out for fans' listening pleasure.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'