'Final Destination 5' Finds Its Scriptwriter
"Final Destination 5" is taking shape. New Line was looking for a scribe to pen the script and found a match in Eric Heisserer, the same person who is also writing the script for Universal's "The Thing" prequel.
By far, there's no clue yet how the fifth film will tackle the franchise which picks up the subject of unavoidable death. However, Heat Vision reported that one scene will involve a character undergoing laser-eye surgery.
"Final Destination 5" almost did not come true. The producers thought the fourth one which was presented in 3D would be the last of the franchise. But since it experienced a domestic and international success, New Line announced in March that they would move on with the project.
The film is slated to arrive in theaters 2012, again in 3D. Craig Perry who has produced previous "Destination" movies is back in the production seat but no director has been attached yet.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her