'Final Destination 5' Finds Its Scriptwriter
"Final Destination 5" is taking shape. New Line was looking for a scribe to pen the script and found a match in Eric Heisserer, the same person who is also writing the script for Universal's "The Thing" prequel.
By far, there's no clue yet how the fifth film will tackle the franchise which picks up the subject of unavoidable death. However, Heat Vision reported that one scene will involve a character undergoing laser-eye surgery.
"Final Destination 5" almost did not come true. The producers thought the fourth one which was presented in 3D would be the last of the franchise. But since it experienced a domestic and international success, New Line announced in March that they would move on with the project.
The film is slated to arrive in theaters 2012, again in 3D. Craig Perry who has produced previous "Destination" movies is back in the production seat but no director has been attached yet.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl