'Final Destination 5' Finds Its Scriptwriter
"Final Destination 5" is taking shape. New Line was looking for a scribe to pen the script and found a match in Eric Heisserer, the same person who is also writing the script for Universal's "The Thing" prequel.
By far, there's no clue yet how the fifth film will tackle the franchise which picks up the subject of unavoidable death. However, Heat Vision reported that one scene will involve a character undergoing laser-eye surgery.
"Final Destination 5" almost did not come true. The producers thought the fourth one which was presented in 3D would be the last of the franchise. But since it experienced a domestic and international success, New Line announced in March that they would move on with the project.
The film is slated to arrive in theaters 2012, again in 3D. Craig Perry who has produced previous "Destination" movies is back in the production seat but no director has been attached yet.
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!