'Final Destination 5' Finds Its Scriptwriter
"Final Destination 5" is taking shape. New Line was looking for a scribe to pen the script and found a match in Eric Heisserer, the same person who is also writing the script for Universal's "The Thing" prequel.
By far, there's no clue yet how the fifth film will tackle the franchise which picks up the subject of unavoidable death. However, Heat Vision reported that one scene will involve a character undergoing laser-eye surgery.
"Final Destination 5" almost did not come true. The producers thought the fourth one which was presented in 3D would be the last of the franchise. But since it experienced a domestic and international success, New Line announced in March that they would move on with the project.
The film is slated to arrive in theaters 2012, again in 3D. Craig Perry who has produced previous "Destination" movies is back in the production seat but no director has been attached yet.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'