Christina Applegate Showing Off Engagement Ring
For the very first time, Christina Applegate was snapped wearing her engagement ring. The actress was pictured trying to cover her face from the paparazzi when arriving at Los Angeles airport LAX on Saturday night, April 24. In doing so, she exposed the huge rock on her left ring finger.
Christina Applegate is confirmed by her representative to have been proposed by her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble on Valentine's Day this year. But, they have not set a date for their wedding which will be the second one for both of them.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently played a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant