Christina Applegate Showing Off Engagement Ring
For the very first time, Christina Applegate was snapped wearing her engagement ring. The actress was pictured trying to cover her face from the paparazzi when arriving at Los Angeles airport LAX on Saturday night, April 24. In doing so, she exposed the huge rock on her left ring finger.
Christina Applegate is confirmed by her representative to have been proposed by her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble on Valentine's Day this year. But, they have not set a date for their wedding which will be the second one for both of them.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently played a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China