Christina Applegate Showing Off Engagement Ring
For the very first time, Christina Applegate was snapped wearing her engagement ring. The actress was pictured trying to cover her face from the paparazzi when arriving at Los Angeles airport LAX on Saturday night, April 24. In doing so, she exposed the huge rock on her left ring finger.
Christina Applegate is confirmed by her representative to have been proposed by her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble on Valentine's Day this year. But, they have not set a date for their wedding which will be the second one for both of them.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently played a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
More Christina Applegate News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'