Artist of the Week: B.o.B
Young and talented B.o.B has claimed his fame even before releasing his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". His first single "Nothin' on You" which features Bruno Mars is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100, beating Rihanna's "Rude Boy" and Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" among other hit singles.
According to Billboard, the track becomes the fastest chart-topping single for a male vocalist since Chris Brown, James Blunt, Ne-Yo and Daniel Powter stormed the list between November 2005 and April 2006. On top of that, B.o.B also has his "Airplanes" duet with Paramore's Hayley Williams landing at No. 12.
Following the success of those songs, B.o.B is going to release "Adventures of Bobby Ray" across the United States on April 27. Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Janelle Monae, Eminem and Weezer's Rivers Cuomo are lined up for featured guests.
The album is currently being made available for free stream in its entirety on his MySpace where fans can also obtain a list of his upcoming live concerts, including ones in Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo and KIIS FM's Wango Tango.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy