Artist of the Week: B.o.B
Young and talented B.o.B has claimed his fame even before releasing his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". His first single "Nothin' on You" which features Bruno Mars is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100, beating Rihanna's "Rude Boy" and Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" among other hit singles.
According to Billboard, the track becomes the fastest chart-topping single for a male vocalist since Chris Brown, James Blunt, Ne-Yo and Daniel Powter stormed the list between November 2005 and April 2006. On top of that, B.o.B also has his "Airplanes" duet with Paramore's Hayley Williams landing at No. 12.
Following the success of those songs, B.o.B is going to release "Adventures of Bobby Ray" across the United States on April 27. Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Janelle Monae, Eminem and Weezer's Rivers Cuomo are lined up for featured guests.
The album is currently being made available for free stream in its entirety on his MySpace where fans can also obtain a list of his upcoming live concerts, including ones in Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo and KIIS FM's Wango Tango.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday