Artist of the Week: B.o.B
Young and talented B.o.B has claimed his fame even before releasing his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". His first single "Nothin' on You" which features Bruno Mars is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100, beating Rihanna's "Rude Boy" and Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" among other hit singles.
According to Billboard, the track becomes the fastest chart-topping single for a male vocalist since Chris Brown, James Blunt, Ne-Yo and Daniel Powter stormed the list between November 2005 and April 2006. On top of that, B.o.B also has his "Airplanes" duet with Paramore's Hayley Williams landing at No. 12.
Following the success of those songs, B.o.B is going to release "Adventures of Bobby Ray" across the United States on April 27. Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Janelle Monae, Eminem and Weezer's Rivers Cuomo are lined up for featured guests.
The album is currently being made available for free stream in its entirety on his MySpace where fans can also obtain a list of his upcoming live concerts, including ones in Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo and KIIS FM's Wango Tango.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes