Artist of the Week: B.o.B
Young and talented B.o.B has claimed his fame even before releasing his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". His first single "Nothin' on You" which features Bruno Mars is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100, beating Rihanna's "Rude Boy" and Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" among other hit singles.
According to Billboard, the track becomes the fastest chart-topping single for a male vocalist since Chris Brown, James Blunt, Ne-Yo and Daniel Powter stormed the list between November 2005 and April 2006. On top of that, B.o.B also has his "Airplanes" duet with Paramore's Hayley Williams landing at No. 12.
Following the success of those songs, B.o.B is going to release "Adventures of Bobby Ray" across the United States on April 27. Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Janelle Monae, Eminem and Weezer's Rivers Cuomo are lined up for featured guests.
The album is currently being made available for free stream in its entirety on his MySpace where fans can also obtain a list of his upcoming live concerts, including ones in Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo and KIIS FM's Wango Tango.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch