'True Blood' Waiting Sucks Promo: Sookie
Back in March, fans of "True Blood" were introduced to a featurette which teased a scene of Eric bleeding. HBO has now released a new "Waiting Sucks" promo where we got the answer of which Merlotte's employee dared to shoot the vampire. The shirtless guy in the first promo, however, is not featured in this one.
Surprisingly it's Sookie who fired the gun and wounded Eric. This would be one question to be answered in the new season which starts June 13. From Alan Ball's tease and the comic book's story, it is known that Sookie comes to Eric for a help in finding Bill, thus they are supposed to be on the same team.
"He will continue to explore the whole Sookie thing and what that's all about," Alexander Skarsgard said previously about his character Eric. "He's trying to figure out what's different about her. He's intrigued by that. And in addition to that, there's something that happened a thousand years ago that he's still carrying in his heart. All I'll say is he's trying to avenge someone."
The vampire series may only air in June, but fans can dwell into the world in a new miniseries which begins May 2 after the second season encores at 8/7c.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd