'Celebrity Apprentice' Fires No One
"The Celebrity Apprentice" loses none of its contestant this week. Mr. Donald Trump thought both teams, Tenacity and Rocksolid, did extremely well in the task although the former actually raised more money than the latter.
After the departure of another male member last week, Mr. Trump has to shuffle the contestants so that it won't be five against two. Curtis Stone, Summer Sanders and Cyndi Lauper join Tenacity which project manager was Holly Robinson Peete this week. On the other side, Sharon Osbourne took the lead for Rocksolid, helped by Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis.
Their task was to create a workout class for 24 Hour Fitness and to raise fund from it. The team with the most original workout was awarded $24,000 and the money landed on Rocksolid's lap. However, Rocksolid can't compete with Tenacity's donations which come from Lady GaGa and Lauper's mom among others. The team raised $206,090 while Rocksolid got $131,803 partly from WWE.
A combined total of more than $300,000, the sum was the largest ever raised in one task. In appreciation of the effort, Mr. Trump won't fire anyone even though Sharon offered to take responsibility.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13