'Celebrity Apprentice' Fires No One
"The Celebrity Apprentice" loses none of its contestant this week. Mr. Donald Trump thought both teams, Tenacity and Rocksolid, did extremely well in the task although the former actually raised more money than the latter.
After the departure of another male member last week, Mr. Trump has to shuffle the contestants so that it won't be five against two. Curtis Stone, Summer Sanders and Cyndi Lauper join Tenacity which project manager was Holly Robinson Peete this week. On the other side, Sharon Osbourne took the lead for Rocksolid, helped by Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis.
Their task was to create a workout class for 24 Hour Fitness and to raise fund from it. The team with the most original workout was awarded $24,000 and the money landed on Rocksolid's lap. However, Rocksolid can't compete with Tenacity's donations which come from Lady GaGa and Lauper's mom among others. The team raised $206,090 while Rocksolid got $131,803 partly from WWE.
A combined total of more than $300,000, the sum was the largest ever raised in one task. In appreciation of the effort, Mr. Trump won't fire anyone even though Sharon offered to take responsibility.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo