'Celebrity Apprentice' Fires No One
"The Celebrity Apprentice" loses none of its contestant this week. Mr. Donald Trump thought both teams, Tenacity and Rocksolid, did extremely well in the task although the former actually raised more money than the latter.
After the departure of another male member last week, Mr. Trump has to shuffle the contestants so that it won't be five against two. Curtis Stone, Summer Sanders and Cyndi Lauper join Tenacity which project manager was Holly Robinson Peete this week. On the other side, Sharon Osbourne took the lead for Rocksolid, helped by Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis.
Their task was to create a workout class for 24 Hour Fitness and to raise fund from it. The team with the most original workout was awarded $24,000 and the money landed on Rocksolid's lap. However, Rocksolid can't compete with Tenacity's donations which come from Lady GaGa and Lauper's mom among others. The team raised $206,090 while Rocksolid got $131,803 partly from WWE.
A combined total of more than $300,000, the sum was the largest ever raised in one task. In appreciation of the effort, Mr. Trump won't fire anyone even though Sharon offered to take responsibility.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami