Paris Hilton's Ex Jason Shaw Thrilled Over Her Split From Doug Reinhardt
Jason Shaw, the old flame of Paris Hilton, reportedly is thrilled after learning that his ex-girlfriend has broken up with Doug Reinhardt. "When Jason found out that she had ended her relationship with Doug, he was thrilled and made plans with her right away," a source told E! News.
Paris and Jason were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills, at around 10 P.M. After the dinner, the celebrity socialite tweeted a short message, "SO much Fun last night."
Paris Hilton dated Jason Shaw for around three years before calling it quits and embarking on a romance with Nick Carter. "Paris has always loved Jason and cared about him deeply. But when they were together she was just a kid and not ready for such a commitment," a source testified about their relationship.
More Paris Hilton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding