Paris Hilton's Ex Jason Shaw Thrilled Over Her Split From Doug Reinhardt
Jason Shaw, the old flame of Paris Hilton, reportedly is thrilled after learning that his ex-girlfriend has broken up with Doug Reinhardt. "When Jason found out that she had ended her relationship with Doug, he was thrilled and made plans with her right away," a source told E! News.
Paris and Jason were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills, at around 10 P.M. After the dinner, the celebrity socialite tweeted a short message, "SO much Fun last night."
Paris Hilton dated Jason Shaw for around three years before calling it quits and embarking on a romance with Nick Carter. "Paris has always loved Jason and cared about him deeply. But when they were together she was just a kid and not ready for such a commitment," a source testified about their relationship.
More Paris Hilton News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role