Paris Hilton's Ex Jason Shaw Thrilled Over Her Split From Doug Reinhardt
Jason Shaw, the old flame of Paris Hilton, reportedly is thrilled after learning that his ex-girlfriend has broken up with Doug Reinhardt. "When Jason found out that she had ended her relationship with Doug, he was thrilled and made plans with her right away," a source told E! News.
Paris and Jason were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills, at around 10 P.M. After the dinner, the celebrity socialite tweeted a short message, "SO much Fun last night."
Paris Hilton dated Jason Shaw for around three years before calling it quits and embarking on a romance with Nick Carter. "Paris has always loved Jason and cared about him deeply. But when they were together she was just a kid and not ready for such a commitment," a source testified about their relationship.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed