Paris Hilton's Ex Jason Shaw Thrilled Over Her Split From Doug Reinhardt
Jason Shaw, the old flame of Paris Hilton, reportedly is thrilled after learning that his ex-girlfriend has broken up with Doug Reinhardt. "When Jason found out that she had ended her relationship with Doug, he was thrilled and made plans with her right away," a source told E! News.
Paris and Jason were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills, at around 10 P.M. After the dinner, the celebrity socialite tweeted a short message, "SO much Fun last night."
Paris Hilton dated Jason Shaw for around three years before calling it quits and embarking on a romance with Nick Carter. "Paris has always loved Jason and cared about him deeply. But when they were together she was just a kid and not ready for such a commitment," a source testified about their relationship.
More Paris Hilton News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'