Paris Hilton's Ex Jason Shaw Thrilled Over Her Split From Doug Reinhardt
Jason Shaw, the old flame of Paris Hilton, reportedly is thrilled after learning that his ex-girlfriend has broken up with Doug Reinhardt. "When Jason found out that she had ended her relationship with Doug, he was thrilled and made plans with her right away," a source told E! News.
Paris and Jason were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills, at around 10 P.M. After the dinner, the celebrity socialite tweeted a short message, "SO much Fun last night."
Paris Hilton dated Jason Shaw for around three years before calling it quits and embarking on a romance with Nick Carter. "Paris has always loved Jason and cared about him deeply. But when they were together she was just a kid and not ready for such a commitment," a source testified about their relationship.
More Paris Hilton News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier