Lindsay Lohan Is Replaced in 'The Other Side'
Lindsay Lohan is not going "The Other Side". The actress who has not secured a major movie role since the 2007 "I Know Who Killed Me" is axed from starring in the Myriad Pictures film because she was deemed not "bankable".
Writer/director David Michaels said in a statement to TMZ, "Our team simply chose to move on from Lindsay and we'll soon be announcing a replacement." The result of the termination of plan is not yet released but sources said the people in the financing department were "skittish" about putting Lindsay as the money bait.
Lindsay's rep has not issued a comment and replacement has not been announced. The actress herself has not said a word about the dismissal, but she tweeted on Saturday, April 24, "isn't it NICE2LAUGH about things that you'd usually get mad or upset about?! Life is to be LIVED. This is the way i want to live it. Smiling."
Slated to be the Brittany Murphy's starring vehicle before she died last year, "Other Side" is an otherworldly comedy juxtaposing the touching and human with astonishing characters and irreverent humor. Woody Harrelson, Jason Lee, Giovanni Ribisi, Dave Matthews, and Alanis Morissette are tapped to star.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'