Lindsay Lohan Is Replaced in 'The Other Side'
Lindsay Lohan is not going "The Other Side". The actress who has not secured a major movie role since the 2007 "I Know Who Killed Me" is axed from starring in the Myriad Pictures film because she was deemed not "bankable".
Writer/director David Michaels said in a statement to TMZ, "Our team simply chose to move on from Lindsay and we'll soon be announcing a replacement." The result of the termination of plan is not yet released but sources said the people in the financing department were "skittish" about putting Lindsay as the money bait.
Lindsay's rep has not issued a comment and replacement has not been announced. The actress herself has not said a word about the dismissal, but she tweeted on Saturday, April 24, "isn't it NICE2LAUGH about things that you'd usually get mad or upset about?! Life is to be LIVED. This is the way i want to live it. Smiling."
Slated to be the Brittany Murphy's starring vehicle before she died last year, "Other Side" is an otherworldly comedy juxtaposing the touching and human with astonishing characters and irreverent humor. Woody Harrelson, Jason Lee, Giovanni Ribisi, Dave Matthews, and Alanis Morissette are tapped to star.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party