Bret Michaels Still in Critical Condition, Source of Bleeding Hasn't Been Located
Contrary to previous report, Bret Michaels's condition is yet to be "stabilized" following his April 23 intensive care treatment for brain hemorrhage. "There are several incorrect reports on Bret's condition," his rep posted on his official website Saturday, April 24. "Bret remains in critical condition at an undisclosed location."
The next day, more details on Bret's condition were posted by the rep who revealed that the former member of Poison remains in ICU. The spokesperson stated, "He is under 24 hour doctors care and supervision. We are hopeful that further tests will locate the source of the bleeding, which has still not been located."
The representative continued, "As we all know Bret is a fighter and we are hopeful that once all is complete the slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness, etc. will be eliminated and all functions will return to normal."
Bret Michaels was having an excruciating headache on Thursday night and was rushed to hospital immediately. Doctors found there's a bleeding at the base of his brain stem. As of Saturday morning, Jes Rickleff, the winner of his reality show VH1's "Rock of Love", offered her support via E! News, "My thoughts and prayers are with Bret and his family at this time and I pray for a quick and safe recovery."
Bret's ex-fiancee Susie Hatton also has nothing but supportive words for him. "He's a fighter. He's strong and for the most part, healthy," she said. "I think they're anticipating a full recovery." For the supports from his fans and friend, Janna wrote, "Everyone at Michaels Entertainment would like to thank all fans and friends for their continued thoughts and prayers through this difficult time."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed