Bret Michaels Still in Critical Condition, Source of Bleeding Hasn't Been Located
Contrary to previous report, Bret Michaels's condition is yet to be "stabilized" following his April 23 intensive care treatment for brain hemorrhage. "There are several incorrect reports on Bret's condition," his rep posted on his official website Saturday, April 24. "Bret remains in critical condition at an undisclosed location."
The next day, more details on Bret's condition were posted by the rep who revealed that the former member of Poison remains in ICU. The spokesperson stated, "He is under 24 hour doctors care and supervision. We are hopeful that further tests will locate the source of the bleeding, which has still not been located."
The representative continued, "As we all know Bret is a fighter and we are hopeful that once all is complete the slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness, etc. will be eliminated and all functions will return to normal."
Bret Michaels was having an excruciating headache on Thursday night and was rushed to hospital immediately. Doctors found there's a bleeding at the base of his brain stem. As of Saturday morning, Jes Rickleff, the winner of his reality show VH1's "Rock of Love", offered her support via E! News, "My thoughts and prayers are with Bret and his family at this time and I pray for a quick and safe recovery."
Bret's ex-fiancee Susie Hatton also has nothing but supportive words for him. "He's a fighter. He's strong and for the most part, healthy," she said. "I think they're anticipating a full recovery." For the supports from his fans and friend, Janna wrote, "Everyone at Michaels Entertainment would like to thank all fans and friends for their continued thoughts and prayers through this difficult time."
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game