Department of Labor Approves 'Kate Plus 8'
It's a perfect timing for Kate Gosselin whose eight children have been granted 'working permit'. The mother of eight was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" last week and now she gets to go on with her new reality show with TLC, "Kate Plus 8".
Local Department of Labor says Kate's sextuplet and twin girls are cleared to continue their careers on TV. Per TMZ, a rep for the Pennsylvania Dept. of Labor and Industry said the correct paperwork for the show was submitted and approved. "The proper steps have been taken and the kids are permitted for 'Kate Plus 8'," the rep said.
The decision was made following an allegation from Kate's brother who said the kids had no privacy when taping "Jon & Kate Plus 8". But TLC, backed up by Kate's ex Jon Gosselin, said the accusation was "inaccurate". The department of labor won't sue the producers but asked them to get a permit.
Although "Kate Plus 8" is given a green light, TLC may still have to work on a permit for another show "Twist of Kate". The new reality show follows Kate as she travels around the country to find out how other people juggle work, family and all the other challenges life throws at them.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video