David Guetta Talks Fergie's Scene in 'Gettin' Over You' Video
David Guetta's single "Gettin' Over You" has been filmed with Stacy Ferguson and LMFAO making cameos. "I have no words. This is going to be my best video, I'm sure," the DJ/producer told MTV.
While he claimed himself as "a bad actor", David raved about Fergie's performance. "I look stupid, you know, totally s**k," he said. "Her, it's the opposite." The Black Eyed Peas' singer is pictured wearing black ensemble and having her hair combed in a ponytail for the video shoot.
David continued, "They say 'rolling,' and she knows exactly what she's doing, like, the angle, the look, the light. I asked her after we shot, 'Did you have a monitor? Could you see yourself?' Because it was so perfect." The clip was filmed in a back alley in Hollywood. Hip-Hop dance troop JabbaWockeeZ as well as many sexy girls and guys were all partying and dancing together in the background as Fergie rocked the microphone.
About story of the video, David Guetta shared, "[It's] what happened to me when I came to produce 'I Gotta Feeling' for the Black Eyed Peas." He added, "It was my first time in that studio called Record Plant. I was so impressed, and we started to work with will.i.am and more and more artists were coming to say, 'Hello,' and were like, 'Oh, this music is different.' And they were staying. Girls were starting to dance on the couch."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March