David Guetta Talks Fergie's Scene in 'Gettin' Over You' Video
David Guetta's single "Gettin' Over You" has been filmed with Stacy Ferguson and LMFAO making cameos. "I have no words. This is going to be my best video, I'm sure," the DJ/producer told MTV.
While he claimed himself as "a bad actor", David raved about Fergie's performance. "I look stupid, you know, totally s**k," he said. "Her, it's the opposite." The Black Eyed Peas' singer is pictured wearing black ensemble and having her hair combed in a ponytail for the video shoot.
David continued, "They say 'rolling,' and she knows exactly what she's doing, like, the angle, the look, the light. I asked her after we shot, 'Did you have a monitor? Could you see yourself?' Because it was so perfect." The clip was filmed in a back alley in Hollywood. Hip-Hop dance troop JabbaWockeeZ as well as many sexy girls and guys were all partying and dancing together in the background as Fergie rocked the microphone.
About story of the video, David Guetta shared, "[It's] what happened to me when I came to produce 'I Gotta Feeling' for the Black Eyed Peas." He added, "It was my first time in that studio called Record Plant. I was so impressed, and we started to work with will.i.am and more and more artists were coming to say, 'Hello,' and were like, 'Oh, this music is different.' And they were staying. Girls were starting to dance on the couch."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia