Jason Derulo Would Love to Duet With Lady GaGa
After a rehearsal session for the video shoot of his single "Ridin' Solo", sweating Jason Derulo spared his time to do an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz. The singer/songwriter, who has supported Lady GaGa in a North American leg of her Monster Ball tour, says he loves the idea of taking the duet from the road to studio.
Praising the dance queen as "a totally sweetheart" who puts on an "amazing" and "extravagant" stage act in her every performance, Jason said, "I'd love to do a duet with Lady GaGa." He added, "Maybe sometime soon, it will be in the pipeline."
While waiting for the GaGa duet to happen, fans can expect the arrival of "Ridin' Solo" music video which has been filmed earlier this week. "It's basically a celebration of life but there is a lot of twist, there is a lot of dancing in it, it's gonna be high energy. It's a celebration of being single," he said of the concept. "It's okay not to be with somebody, it's okay to ridin' solo."
Jason Derulo has released a self-titled debut album "Jason Derulo" across the United States on March 2 and he is preparing for a solo tour this year. More about what he has to say regarding the traveling show and other things which become his passion beside music will be explained more on our exclusive interview with the singer which will be out in full next week.
More Jason Derulo News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special