Justin Bieber and 'Twilight' Dates on 'Oprah'
Calling all Justin Bieber and Robert Pattinson fans earlier this month, Oprah Winfrey is indeed inviting both of them to her show. The dates when Justin as well as Robert and his "Twilight" co-stars will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" have been revealed.
Justin will show up first on Tuesday, May 11, about a month before he begins his headlining tour in North America and Canada. During the episode Oprah will also invite Charice whose self-titled album happens to be released on that day. Judging from the list of guest, the episode could be about young and popular performers.
On May 13, the stage will be invaded by the "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" stars such as Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Dakota Fanning. The movie which final trailer was released on "Oprah" this Friday, will invade U.S. theaters on June 30.
In her list, Oprah also welcomes back Tom Cruise who gained notoriety back in 2005 for jumping up and down Oprah's couch when declaring his love for Katie Holmes. He would be on May 14 episode accompanied by "Knight & Day" co-star Cameron Diaz.
Other scheduled appearances are that by Laura Bush (May 3), Naomi Campbell (May 4), Christina Aguilera (May 7), Lisa and Laura Ling (May 18), Julia Roberts (May 24), as well as Will Smith and family (May 24). Simon Cowell who will exit "American Idol" after this season is also booked along with Dolly Parton but their dates are not yet determined.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son