Pamela Anderson NOT Making Sex Tape Movie
There won't be another sex tape from Pamela Anderson in the near future. Despite a very teasing report that she is working on sex tape movie, her "confidante familiar with all of her upcoming projects" claims the rumor "is nonsense." Additionally, her agent has told Gossip Cop that there is no truth at all in the report.
The denial comes shortly after Pamela was reported working on a movie project based on celebrity sex tapes like the one which exposes her and ex-husband Tommy Lee. "Pam has been working on an idea and a script is about to be commissioned," said a source who is allegedly close to the star.
"It will make an hilarious movie and an interesting insight into how sex tapes become so huge whether or not the people in them know about it or not," the source further detailed on the project. "The main character is not unlike Pam but the idea is to make this about all sex tapes rather than just hers."
Pamela Anderson recently was hit with tax problem. The 42-year-old actress reportedly failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes. However, she promised to solve the matter soon, writing on her Twitter "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation.... All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion