Pamela Anderson NOT Making Sex Tape Movie
There won't be another sex tape from Pamela Anderson in the near future. Despite a very teasing report that she is working on sex tape movie, her "confidante familiar with all of her upcoming projects" claims the rumor "is nonsense." Additionally, her agent has told Gossip Cop that there is no truth at all in the report.
The denial comes shortly after Pamela was reported working on a movie project based on celebrity sex tapes like the one which exposes her and ex-husband Tommy Lee. "Pam has been working on an idea and a script is about to be commissioned," said a source who is allegedly close to the star.
"It will make an hilarious movie and an interesting insight into how sex tapes become so huge whether or not the people in them know about it or not," the source further detailed on the project. "The main character is not unlike Pam but the idea is to make this about all sex tapes rather than just hers."
Pamela Anderson recently was hit with tax problem. The 42-year-old actress reportedly failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes. However, she promised to solve the matter soon, writing on her Twitter "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation.... All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3