Pamela Anderson NOT Making Sex Tape Movie
There won't be another sex tape from Pamela Anderson in the near future. Despite a very teasing report that she is working on sex tape movie, her "confidante familiar with all of her upcoming projects" claims the rumor "is nonsense." Additionally, her agent has told Gossip Cop that there is no truth at all in the report.
The denial comes shortly after Pamela was reported working on a movie project based on celebrity sex tapes like the one which exposes her and ex-husband Tommy Lee. "Pam has been working on an idea and a script is about to be commissioned," said a source who is allegedly close to the star.
"It will make an hilarious movie and an interesting insight into how sex tapes become so huge whether or not the people in them know about it or not," the source further detailed on the project. "The main character is not unlike Pam but the idea is to make this about all sex tapes rather than just hers."
Pamela Anderson recently was hit with tax problem. The 42-year-old actress reportedly failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes. However, she promised to solve the matter soon, writing on her Twitter "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation.... All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'