Hayden Panettiere Sports New Super Short Hair Cut
Hayden Panettiere has cut off her girlie image and appeared in more mature look. Coming to the celebration of the Earth Day with "Avatar" cast at the JW Marriott LA Live in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, April 22, the "Heroes" star has flaunted her new very short hair do.
Her blonde lock was neatly combed to the back and she donned a black dress matched with same-colored stockings as well as high heels. Hayden was accompanied by her Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Vladimir Klitschko when hitting the green carpet.
Beside Panettiere, the event was attended by "Avatar" director James Cameron. The Oscar-winning filmmaker came hand-in-hand with wife Suzy Amis. Other guests at the celebration included Michelle Rodriguez, Adrian Grenier and Brenda Strong.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist