Hayden Panettiere Sports New Super Short Hair Cut
Hayden Panettiere has cut off her girlie image and appeared in more mature look. Coming to the celebration of the Earth Day with "Avatar" cast at the JW Marriott LA Live in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, April 22, the "Heroes" star has flaunted her new very short hair do.
Her blonde lock was neatly combed to the back and she donned a black dress matched with same-colored stockings as well as high heels. Hayden was accompanied by her Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Vladimir Klitschko when hitting the green carpet.
Beside Panettiere, the event was attended by "Avatar" director James Cameron. The Oscar-winning filmmaker came hand-in-hand with wife Suzy Amis. Other guests at the celebration included Michelle Rodriguez, Adrian Grenier and Brenda Strong.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media