Hayden Panettiere Sports New Super Short Hair Cut
Hayden Panettiere has cut off her girlie image and appeared in more mature look. Coming to the celebration of the Earth Day with "Avatar" cast at the JW Marriott LA Live in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, April 22, the "Heroes" star has flaunted her new very short hair do.
Her blonde lock was neatly combed to the back and she donned a black dress matched with same-colored stockings as well as high heels. Hayden was accompanied by her Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Vladimir Klitschko when hitting the green carpet.
Beside Panettiere, the event was attended by "Avatar" director James Cameron. The Oscar-winning filmmaker came hand-in-hand with wife Suzy Amis. Other guests at the celebration included Michelle Rodriguez, Adrian Grenier and Brenda Strong.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered