Hayden Panettiere Sports New Super Short Hair Cut
Hayden Panettiere has cut off her girlie image and appeared in more mature look. Coming to the celebration of the Earth Day with "Avatar" cast at the JW Marriott LA Live in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, April 22, the "Heroes" star has flaunted her new very short hair do.
Her blonde lock was neatly combed to the back and she donned a black dress matched with same-colored stockings as well as high heels. Hayden was accompanied by her Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Vladimir Klitschko when hitting the green carpet.
Beside Panettiere, the event was attended by "Avatar" director James Cameron. The Oscar-winning filmmaker came hand-in-hand with wife Suzy Amis. Other guests at the celebration included Michelle Rodriguez, Adrian Grenier and Brenda Strong.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?