Hayden Panettiere Sports New Super Short Hair Cut
Hayden Panettiere has cut off her girlie image and appeared in more mature look. Coming to the celebration of the Earth Day with "Avatar" cast at the JW Marriott LA Live in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, April 22, the "Heroes" star has flaunted her new very short hair do.
Her blonde lock was neatly combed to the back and she donned a black dress matched with same-colored stockings as well as high heels. Hayden was accompanied by her Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Vladimir Klitschko when hitting the green carpet.
Beside Panettiere, the event was attended by "Avatar" director James Cameron. The Oscar-winning filmmaker came hand-in-hand with wife Suzy Amis. Other guests at the celebration included Michelle Rodriguez, Adrian Grenier and Brenda Strong.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance