T.I. Moves Up 'King Uncaged' Release Date
Previously eying to release his first post-prison album "King Uncaged" on August 24, T.I. has now changed the date, moving it up a week earlier. Already preceded by a buzz song "I'm Back", the effort is now slated for U.S. release on date 17.
A few days ago, the rapper who is currently living in a halfway house for weapon possession charge dropped a trailer for the street anthem with an announcement that the full video will be premiered on April 27 at noon EST. The sneak peek footage sees him sitting behind the wheels of a Ferrari.
T.I., who has flown around the country to encourage teens to stay away from drugs and violence as part of his community service, recently appeared at Woodland Middle School in Henry County, New Jersey. But, his appearance has made parents outraged.
"In the future, if T.I. or any other convicted felon needs to perform community service, ask for parental permission to allow our children to be exposed to these questionable individuals," so Tom Myers who has four daughters in the school wrote complaint to principal, Dr. Terry Oaks.
The headmaster came to the rapper's defense. In one of his letters replying the complaints, Dr. Oaks allegedly stated, "Mr. Harris has never been convicted of homicide. We would not be able to adequately staff our states general assembly, our U.S. Congress or the executive branch of our government using your apparent standards."
More T.I. News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise