Rep: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Live Separately
Charlie Sheen has been seen solo in the past few weeks and a statement from his rep explains why. The actor is currently living separately from his wife Brooke Mueller who went to police in December 2009 after she was physically abused during a Christmas vacation. Despite the distance, the couple is still working things out.
The rep told Us Magazine, Charlie and Brooke "are currently living apart but are trying to figure things out." Their status are "still married" and there is no plan for divorce yet. Asked whether their twin sons Bob and Max who were born May last year are under Brooke's sole care, the rep said the babies spend time with both of their parents, adding "Brooke does not have full custody of the kids."
Even back in December, Brooke's attorney Yale Galenter said that "they're very much in love and they want to try to work it out." However, neither Charlie nor Brooke has personally spoken about the incident so far.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season