Rep: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Live Separately
Charlie Sheen has been seen solo in the past few weeks and a statement from his rep explains why. The actor is currently living separately from his wife Brooke Mueller who went to police in December 2009 after she was physically abused during a Christmas vacation. Despite the distance, the couple is still working things out.
The rep told Us Magazine, Charlie and Brooke "are currently living apart but are trying to figure things out." Their status are "still married" and there is no plan for divorce yet. Asked whether their twin sons Bob and Max who were born May last year are under Brooke's sole care, the rep said the babies spend time with both of their parents, adding "Brooke does not have full custody of the kids."
Even back in December, Brooke's attorney Yale Galenter said that "they're very much in love and they want to try to work it out." However, neither Charlie nor Brooke has personally spoken about the incident so far.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures