Rep: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Live Separately
Charlie Sheen has been seen solo in the past few weeks and a statement from his rep explains why. The actor is currently living separately from his wife Brooke Mueller who went to police in December 2009 after she was physically abused during a Christmas vacation. Despite the distance, the couple is still working things out.
The rep told Us Magazine, Charlie and Brooke "are currently living apart but are trying to figure things out." Their status are "still married" and there is no plan for divorce yet. Asked whether their twin sons Bob and Max who were born May last year are under Brooke's sole care, the rep said the babies spend time with both of their parents, adding "Brooke does not have full custody of the kids."
Even back in December, Brooke's attorney Yale Galenter said that "they're very much in love and they want to try to work it out." However, neither Charlie nor Brooke has personally spoken about the incident so far.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked