Rep: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Live Separately
Charlie Sheen has been seen solo in the past few weeks and a statement from his rep explains why. The actor is currently living separately from his wife Brooke Mueller who went to police in December 2009 after she was physically abused during a Christmas vacation. Despite the distance, the couple is still working things out.
The rep told Us Magazine, Charlie and Brooke "are currently living apart but are trying to figure things out." Their status are "still married" and there is no plan for divorce yet. Asked whether their twin sons Bob and Max who were born May last year are under Brooke's sole care, the rep said the babies spend time with both of their parents, adding "Brooke does not have full custody of the kids."
Even back in December, Brooke's attorney Yale Galenter said that "they're very much in love and they want to try to work it out." However, neither Charlie nor Brooke has personally spoken about the incident so far.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest