Rep: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Live Separately
Charlie Sheen has been seen solo in the past few weeks and a statement from his rep explains why. The actor is currently living separately from his wife Brooke Mueller who went to police in December 2009 after she was physically abused during a Christmas vacation. Despite the distance, the couple is still working things out.
The rep told Us Magazine, Charlie and Brooke "are currently living apart but are trying to figure things out." Their status are "still married" and there is no plan for divorce yet. Asked whether their twin sons Bob and Max who were born May last year are under Brooke's sole care, the rep said the babies spend time with both of their parents, adding "Brooke does not have full custody of the kids."
Even back in December, Brooke's attorney Yale Galenter said that "they're very much in love and they want to try to work it out." However, neither Charlie nor Brooke has personally spoken about the incident so far.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors