Britney Spears May Get an Entire Episode of 'Glee'
"Glee" is going wild in its celebrity reference. After tackling a Madonna-centric episode on April 20, the musical show is planning an all-Britney Spears episode. Creator Ryan Murphy is seriously considering the idea after Britney's manager proposed the idea via Twitter on April 21.
"I'm interested in the Britney Spears idea," Ryan said. "I've always loved her. I'm entertaining it. I think young kids would like that." In fact, Ryan is also setting eyes on other celebrities such as Billy Joel, Led Zeppelin and Courtney Love. "I actually ran into Courtney Love the other day and talked to her," he said. "She's interested. I would love to have the kids do a Courtney Love episode one day."
Ryan would use any songs in the show as long as they have "a certain degree of theatricality".
There's one celebrity who is not coming to the show any sooner though. Jennifer Lopez who was on Ryan's list said that she could not fit into the show because Ryan has it all planned out in the next eight episodes. "So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up," J. Lo said.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March