Britney Spears May Get an Entire Episode of 'Glee'
"Glee" is going wild in its celebrity reference. After tackling a Madonna-centric episode on April 20, the musical show is planning an all-Britney Spears episode. Creator Ryan Murphy is seriously considering the idea after Britney's manager proposed the idea via Twitter on April 21.
"I'm interested in the Britney Spears idea," Ryan said. "I've always loved her. I'm entertaining it. I think young kids would like that." In fact, Ryan is also setting eyes on other celebrities such as Billy Joel, Led Zeppelin and Courtney Love. "I actually ran into Courtney Love the other day and talked to her," he said. "She's interested. I would love to have the kids do a Courtney Love episode one day."
Ryan would use any songs in the show as long as they have "a certain degree of theatricality".
There's one celebrity who is not coming to the show any sooner though. Jennifer Lopez who was on Ryan's list said that she could not fit into the show because Ryan has it all planned out in the next eight episodes. "So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up," J. Lo said.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters