Video Premiere: Heidi Montag's 'Superficial'
Heidi Montag has a new music video coming out. The clip compiles real footage of her life and is aimed to promote the title track of her debut album "Superficial". It includes her 2009 performance in Miss Universe beauty pageant and her wedding with husband Spencer Pratt.
"This is real footage we've collected over the years, " she told People. "I'm a reality star and I wanted to bring that into my music video. Someone like Lady GaGa has to fake paparazzi for her video and create that whole world but that's the real life I live. That's my reality."
"I want to make the new 2010 version of a pop star. I want to become a galaxy star," she continued. "The sky is the limit. I want to be a mogul, music, acting, producing, writing. I want to wear every hat in every business! "
Heidi Montag's "Superficial" music video
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle