Video Premiere: Rammstein's 'Haifisch'
Rammstein have a gloomy offering in their latest music video for single "Haifisch". The band along with a group of friends and family are seen attending a private funeral for their frontman Till Lindemann. A bloody fight among the remaining members broke afterwards.
"Haifisch", ("Shark" in English), is taken from Rammstein's 2009 album "Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da". On their official site, the band said, "The song tells us that this shark not only has teeth, the shark has tears as well. But because he lives in the water, you do not see that. Too bad."
Rammstein are scheduled to perform at several concerts in Germany, Greece, Austria, Denmark and many other countries in Europe. One of the upcoming shows is a slot at Copenhagen Live! Festival which will have their performance opened by Volbeat.
More info about the other concerts can be seen on the band's official site.
Rammstein's "Haifisch" music video
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer