Video Premiere: Rammstein's 'Haifisch'
Rammstein have a gloomy offering in their latest music video for single "Haifisch". The band along with a group of friends and family are seen attending a private funeral for their frontman Till Lindemann. A bloody fight among the remaining members broke afterwards.
"Haifisch", ("Shark" in English), is taken from Rammstein's 2009 album "Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da". On their official site, the band said, "The song tells us that this shark not only has teeth, the shark has tears as well. But because he lives in the water, you do not see that. Too bad."
Rammstein are scheduled to perform at several concerts in Germany, Greece, Austria, Denmark and many other countries in Europe. One of the upcoming shows is a slot at Copenhagen Live! Festival which will have their performance opened by Volbeat.
More info about the other concerts can be seen on the band's official site.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage