Video Premiere: Rammstein's 'Haifisch'
Rammstein have a gloomy offering in their latest music video for single "Haifisch". The band along with a group of friends and family are seen attending a private funeral for their frontman Till Lindemann. A bloody fight among the remaining members broke afterwards.
"Haifisch", ("Shark" in English), is taken from Rammstein's 2009 album "Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da". On their official site, the band said, "The song tells us that this shark not only has teeth, the shark has tears as well. But because he lives in the water, you do not see that. Too bad."
Rammstein are scheduled to perform at several concerts in Germany, Greece, Austria, Denmark and many other countries in Europe. One of the upcoming shows is a slot at Copenhagen Live! Festival which will have their performance opened by Volbeat.
More info about the other concerts can be seen on the band's official site.
Rammstein's "Haifisch" music video
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage