Video Premiere: Rammstein's 'Haifisch'
Rammstein have a gloomy offering in their latest music video for single "Haifisch". The band along with a group of friends and family are seen attending a private funeral for their frontman Till Lindemann. A bloody fight among the remaining members broke afterwards.
"Haifisch", ("Shark" in English), is taken from Rammstein's 2009 album "Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da". On their official site, the band said, "The song tells us that this shark not only has teeth, the shark has tears as well. But because he lives in the water, you do not see that. Too bad."
Rammstein are scheduled to perform at several concerts in Germany, Greece, Austria, Denmark and many other countries in Europe. One of the upcoming shows is a slot at Copenhagen Live! Festival which will have their performance opened by Volbeat.
More info about the other concerts can be seen on the band's official site.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift