Video Premiere: Rammstein's 'Haifisch'
Rammstein have a gloomy offering in their latest music video for single "Haifisch". The band along with a group of friends and family are seen attending a private funeral for their frontman Till Lindemann. A bloody fight among the remaining members broke afterwards.
"Haifisch", ("Shark" in English), is taken from Rammstein's 2009 album "Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da". On their official site, the band said, "The song tells us that this shark not only has teeth, the shark has tears as well. But because he lives in the water, you do not see that. Too bad."
Rammstein are scheduled to perform at several concerts in Germany, Greece, Austria, Denmark and many other countries in Europe. One of the upcoming shows is a slot at Copenhagen Live! Festival which will have their performance opened by Volbeat.
More info about the other concerts can be seen on the band's official site.
Rammstein's "Haifisch" music video
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing