Naomi Campbell's Boyfriend Spills Detail on Wedding Plan
Vladislav Doronin is no doubt a great businessman, but he is not good enough in keeping a secret. The Russian tycoon who reportedly has been engaged to Naomi Campbell has revealed details of his wedding plan with the 39-year-old British, reports said.
Vladislav has informed that Dasha Zhukova, a living partner of Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich, will be Naomi's bridesmaid. "I can't say it took us long to decide who will be bridesmaid," the 47-year-old millionaire was quoted by life.ru as saying.
He additionally sang praise to 28-year-old Dasha who has just given birth to a boy in last December, stating "We are good friends with Dasha, she is a wonderful person and talented designer." Vladislav then confirmed, "So she will be next to Naomi at our wedding."
According to Daily Mail, the comments came at a Moscow party for 50 friends at which it was reported that Dasha was sitting next to Naomi. When asked about the latest report, Vladislav's office in Moscow declined to release any statement.
Naomi was first reported engaged to Vladislav in late 2008. However, her spokeswoman denied the news, stating "Naomi is not engaged nor has any plans to wed."
More Naomi Campbell News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...