Naomi Campbell's Boyfriend Spills Detail on Wedding Plan
Vladislav Doronin is no doubt a great businessman, but he is not good enough in keeping a secret. The Russian tycoon who reportedly has been engaged to Naomi Campbell has revealed details of his wedding plan with the 39-year-old British, reports said.
Vladislav has informed that Dasha Zhukova, a living partner of Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich, will be Naomi's bridesmaid. "I can't say it took us long to decide who will be bridesmaid," the 47-year-old millionaire was quoted by life.ru as saying.
He additionally sang praise to 28-year-old Dasha who has just given birth to a boy in last December, stating "We are good friends with Dasha, she is a wonderful person and talented designer." Vladislav then confirmed, "So she will be next to Naomi at our wedding."
According to Daily Mail, the comments came at a Moscow party for 50 friends at which it was reported that Dasha was sitting next to Naomi. When asked about the latest report, Vladislav's office in Moscow declined to release any statement.
Naomi was first reported engaged to Vladislav in late 2008. However, her spokeswoman denied the news, stating "Naomi is not engaged nor has any plans to wed."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group