Naomi Campbell's Boyfriend Spills Detail on Wedding Plan
Vladislav Doronin is no doubt a great businessman, but he is not good enough in keeping a secret. The Russian tycoon who reportedly has been engaged to Naomi Campbell has revealed details of his wedding plan with the 39-year-old British, reports said.
Vladislav has informed that Dasha Zhukova, a living partner of Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich, will be Naomi's bridesmaid. "I can't say it took us long to decide who will be bridesmaid," the 47-year-old millionaire was quoted by life.ru as saying.
He additionally sang praise to 28-year-old Dasha who has just given birth to a boy in last December, stating "We are good friends with Dasha, she is a wonderful person and talented designer." Vladislav then confirmed, "So she will be next to Naomi at our wedding."
According to Daily Mail, the comments came at a Moscow party for 50 friends at which it was reported that Dasha was sitting next to Naomi. When asked about the latest report, Vladislav's office in Moscow declined to release any statement.
Naomi was first reported engaged to Vladislav in late 2008. However, her spokeswoman denied the news, stating "Naomi is not engaged nor has any plans to wed."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'