Naomi Campbell's Boyfriend Spills Detail on Wedding Plan
Vladislav Doronin is no doubt a great businessman, but he is not good enough in keeping a secret. The Russian tycoon who reportedly has been engaged to Naomi Campbell has revealed details of his wedding plan with the 39-year-old British, reports said.
Vladislav has informed that Dasha Zhukova, a living partner of Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich, will be Naomi's bridesmaid. "I can't say it took us long to decide who will be bridesmaid," the 47-year-old millionaire was quoted by life.ru as saying.
He additionally sang praise to 28-year-old Dasha who has just given birth to a boy in last December, stating "We are good friends with Dasha, she is a wonderful person and talented designer." Vladislav then confirmed, "So she will be next to Naomi at our wedding."
According to Daily Mail, the comments came at a Moscow party for 50 friends at which it was reported that Dasha was sitting next to Naomi. When asked about the latest report, Vladislav's office in Moscow declined to release any statement.
Naomi was first reported engaged to Vladislav in late 2008. However, her spokeswoman denied the news, stating "Naomi is not engaged nor has any plans to wed."
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic