First Look at Howie Mandel on 'America's Got Talent'
In its summer preview, NBC gives the first sneak peek of Howie Mandel at "America's Got Talent". Replacing David Hasselhoff who quit last season to pursue other projects, Mandel is the judge who will say what he often says on his home couch when watching the show.
"I just wanna be honest. I wanna say everything here that I'm saying at home," the comedian said. "I don't want to hold myself back but then again, I'm looking at somebody in their face. So when I think it doesn't work, it's very very hard as an entertainer to tell another entertainer that what you're doing is not that entertaining."
Fellow judge Piers Morgan said that Howie is great as a judge but he needs to be careful with the red button in front of him. "You shouldn't put a big red button in front of me. I touch things just accidentally all the time," he joked. "That's why I have three children."
Through the video, fans are also given the first peek at what kind of talents will be presented on stage this season. Among those auditioning is a group of dirty dancers by the name Pol-Ite Girls who skips pre-audition based on producers request.
The fifth season of "America's Got Talent" debuts June 1.
More America's Got Talent News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones