Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus Could Pair Up for a Movie
Two of today's hottest young stars, Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus, could be seen teaming up for a film feature. According to Examiner, there have been wide talks that representatives for both teen actors are trying to get them playing in a movie together.
However, it appears that there has not been any script that is interesting enough for both Lautner and Cyrus. Even if they have found the project that is suitable for them, the two actors have to work out with their busy schedule.
Representatives for Cyrus claim the Disney cutie has as many as four films lined up for the remainder of the year after she recently wrapped "The Last Song". As for Lautner, the "Twilight" hunk is set to take the lead roles in "Cancun" and "Stretch Armstrong" as well as to reprise his role as Jacob Black in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video