Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus Could Pair Up for a Movie
Two of today's hottest young stars, Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus, could be seen teaming up for a film feature. According to Examiner, there have been wide talks that representatives for both teen actors are trying to get them playing in a movie together.
However, it appears that there has not been any script that is interesting enough for both Lautner and Cyrus. Even if they have found the project that is suitable for them, the two actors have to work out with their busy schedule.
Representatives for Cyrus claim the Disney cutie has as many as four films lined up for the remainder of the year after she recently wrapped "The Last Song". As for Lautner, the "Twilight" hunk is set to take the lead roles in "Cancun" and "Stretch Armstrong" as well as to reprise his role as Jacob Black in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
More Taylor Lautner News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia