Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus Could Pair Up for a Movie
Two of today's hottest young stars, Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus, could be seen teaming up for a film feature. According to Examiner, there have been wide talks that representatives for both teen actors are trying to get them playing in a movie together.
However, it appears that there has not been any script that is interesting enough for both Lautner and Cyrus. Even if they have found the project that is suitable for them, the two actors have to work out with their busy schedule.
Representatives for Cyrus claim the Disney cutie has as many as four films lined up for the remainder of the year after she recently wrapped "The Last Song". As for Lautner, the "Twilight" hunk is set to take the lead roles in "Cancun" and "Stretch Armstrong" as well as to reprise his role as Jacob Black in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
More Taylor Lautner News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?