Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus Could Pair Up for a Movie
Two of today's hottest young stars, Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus, could be seen teaming up for a film feature. According to Examiner, there have been wide talks that representatives for both teen actors are trying to get them playing in a movie together.
However, it appears that there has not been any script that is interesting enough for both Lautner and Cyrus. Even if they have found the project that is suitable for them, the two actors have to work out with their busy schedule.
Representatives for Cyrus claim the Disney cutie has as many as four films lined up for the remainder of the year after she recently wrapped "The Last Song". As for Lautner, the "Twilight" hunk is set to take the lead roles in "Cancun" and "Stretch Armstrong" as well as to reprise his role as Jacob Black in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
More Taylor Lautner News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked