Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus Could Pair Up for a Movie
Two of today's hottest young stars, Taylor Lautner and Miley Cyrus, could be seen teaming up for a film feature. According to Examiner, there have been wide talks that representatives for both teen actors are trying to get them playing in a movie together.
However, it appears that there has not been any script that is interesting enough for both Lautner and Cyrus. Even if they have found the project that is suitable for them, the two actors have to work out with their busy schedule.
Representatives for Cyrus claim the Disney cutie has as many as four films lined up for the remainder of the year after she recently wrapped "The Last Song". As for Lautner, the "Twilight" hunk is set to take the lead roles in "Cancun" and "Stretch Armstrong" as well as to reprise his role as Jacob Black in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics