Ali's 'Bachelorette' Scandal Revealed Early
It's not "The Bachelorette" if it's without scandal. The drama in the upcoming season which is featuring ex "The Bachelor" contestant, Ali Fedotowsky, is [Spoiler Alert] a guy who has a girlfriend back home but enters the show to enhance his career.
This recalls to "Bachelorette" season 5 when Jillian Harris had to deal with singer Wes Hayden who allegedly had a girlfriend back home. But unlike Wes, whose 'girlfriend' was never revealed and was only chatters among fellow contestants, this guy has a real girlfriend who will be part of the show.
According to Reality Steve, "This girl somehow calls Ali, while the cameras are rolling during the show, to warn her that is her boyfriend she is dating and he's there to promote his career." Reality Steve is the same website that accurately leaked "Bachelor" scandal Rozlyn Papa and the winner of the 14th season.
The spoiler guy also said that Ali kicks out the guy, identified as Matthew Tyler Brown, once finding out the truth. Problem is huge because Brown made it to the Top 4. Since "Bachelorette" has begun filming in early March, it is likely that Ali will be filming the finale next week. The show will premiere on May 24 on ABC.
According to some reports, Brown is a musician hailing from Mississippi who once appeared on Kellie Pickler's "Red High Heels" video. He got married to singer/songwriter Lindsey Grant in 2007 but recently divorced.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri