Robert Pattinson Denies Engagement Rumor
To avoid any further false report about his alleged romance with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson quickly dismissed rumor he has proposed to his co-star. "This engagement thing is total bulls**t, I don't even know where it comes from. Kristen is my friend," he said.
"I really like to work with her," the British heartthrob explained more when having an interview with entertainmentandshowbiz.com. "She's more mature than her age, a real professional, I couldn't wish for a better partner, because she makes my every move, every sentence authentic."
Repeatedly becoming a target of dating report, the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series refused to let himself distracted by the gossip. He said, "My only weapon for self-defense is to not care about the rumors. I concentrate on my work and on the positive sides of fame."
Robert Pattinson was previously reported to have purchased antique jewelry to be presented to Kristen Stewart and popped up the question to the movie beauty on her 20th birthday.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton