Robert Pattinson Denies Engagement Rumor
To avoid any further false report about his alleged romance with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson quickly dismissed rumor he has proposed to his co-star. "This engagement thing is total bulls**t, I don't even know where it comes from. Kristen is my friend," he said.
"I really like to work with her," the British heartthrob explained more when having an interview with entertainmentandshowbiz.com. "She's more mature than her age, a real professional, I couldn't wish for a better partner, because she makes my every move, every sentence authentic."
Repeatedly becoming a target of dating report, the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series refused to let himself distracted by the gossip. He said, "My only weapon for self-defense is to not care about the rumors. I concentrate on my work and on the positive sides of fame."
Robert Pattinson was previously reported to have purchased antique jewelry to be presented to Kristen Stewart and popped up the question to the movie beauty on her 20th birthday.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip