Robert Pattinson Denies Engagement Rumor
To avoid any further false report about his alleged romance with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson quickly dismissed rumor he has proposed to his co-star. "This engagement thing is total bulls**t, I don't even know where it comes from. Kristen is my friend," he said.
"I really like to work with her," the British heartthrob explained more when having an interview with entertainmentandshowbiz.com. "She's more mature than her age, a real professional, I couldn't wish for a better partner, because she makes my every move, every sentence authentic."
Repeatedly becoming a target of dating report, the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series refused to let himself distracted by the gossip. He said, "My only weapon for self-defense is to not care about the rumors. I concentrate on my work and on the positive sides of fame."
Robert Pattinson was previously reported to have purchased antique jewelry to be presented to Kristen Stewart and popped up the question to the movie beauty on her 20th birthday.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media