Robert Pattinson Denies Engagement Rumor
To avoid any further false report about his alleged romance with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson quickly dismissed rumor he has proposed to his co-star. "This engagement thing is total bulls**t, I don't even know where it comes from. Kristen is my friend," he said.
"I really like to work with her," the British heartthrob explained more when having an interview with entertainmentandshowbiz.com. "She's more mature than her age, a real professional, I couldn't wish for a better partner, because she makes my every move, every sentence authentic."
Repeatedly becoming a target of dating report, the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series refused to let himself distracted by the gossip. He said, "My only weapon for self-defense is to not care about the rumors. I concentrate on my work and on the positive sides of fame."
Robert Pattinson was previously reported to have purchased antique jewelry to be presented to Kristen Stewart and popped up the question to the movie beauty on her 20th birthday.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist