'Grey's Anatomy' 6.20 Preview and Clip: It's a Boy!
The baby arrives on the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". Sloan returns to Mark's apartment, just as she's going into labor. Teddy, Mark and the still-fighting Callie and Arizona are there to help with the birth and to get Mark through his grandson's pending adoption.
Meanwhile Teddy sees Derek's invitation to illustrious cardiothoracic surgeon Tom Evans as a threat to her future employment at the hospital. The team work on a crab boat captain who has been stabbed with a giant shark hook. "Hook, Line and Sinner" airs April 29.
On another news, "Grey's Anatomy" has been awarded a Prism award that appreciates those works in TV and movie in portraying substance abuse and mental health issues. Kevin McKidd who plays Owen is handed Performance in a Drama Series Multi-Episode Storyline.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner