'Grey's Anatomy' 6.20 Preview and Clip: It's a Boy!
The baby arrives on the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". Sloan returns to Mark's apartment, just as she's going into labor. Teddy, Mark and the still-fighting Callie and Arizona are there to help with the birth and to get Mark through his grandson's pending adoption.
Meanwhile Teddy sees Derek's invitation to illustrious cardiothoracic surgeon Tom Evans as a threat to her future employment at the hospital. The team work on a crab boat captain who has been stabbed with a giant shark hook. "Hook, Line and Sinner" airs April 29.
On another news, "Grey's Anatomy" has been awarded a Prism award that appreciates those works in TV and movie in portraying substance abuse and mental health issues. Kevin McKidd who plays Owen is handed Performance in a Drama Series Multi-Episode Storyline.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress