Video: Naomi Campbell Punches Camera Over Diamond Question
Naomi Campbell still can't control her anger. The supermodel stormed out of television interview after there was a question whether she received a blood diamond as a gift from former Liberian president Charles Taylor.
"I didn't receive a diamond and I'm not going to speak about that. Thank you very much," Campbell told ABC News before walking out of the interview. According to the network's official site, she then punched the camera in a producer's hand when pressed on the details. The segment where Campbell erupted is included in a report airing on Thursday, April 22's World News with Diane Sawyer and Nightline.
The reporter asked the question based on the tip by Mia Farrow who overheard Campbell describing a "huge diamond" she received from Taylor's men at one night when she stayed in Nelson Mandela's home. "You don't forget when a girlfriend tells you she was given a huge diamond in the middle of the night," Farrow told ABC News.
Campbell's statement could help linking Taylor to Sierra Lone diamond trade. Taylor is the accused in a bloody massacre and is in trial for crimes against humanity.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences