Video: Naomi Campbell Punches Camera Over Diamond Question
Naomi Campbell still can't control her anger. The supermodel stormed out of television interview after there was a question whether she received a blood diamond as a gift from former Liberian president Charles Taylor.
"I didn't receive a diamond and I'm not going to speak about that. Thank you very much," Campbell told ABC News before walking out of the interview. According to the network's official site, she then punched the camera in a producer's hand when pressed on the details. The segment where Campbell erupted is included in a report airing on Thursday, April 22's World News with Diane Sawyer and Nightline.
The reporter asked the question based on the tip by Mia Farrow who overheard Campbell describing a "huge diamond" she received from Taylor's men at one night when she stayed in Nelson Mandela's home. "You don't forget when a girlfriend tells you she was given a huge diamond in the middle of the night," Farrow told ABC News.
Campbell's statement could help linking Taylor to Sierra Lone diamond trade. Taylor is the accused in a bloody massacre and is in trial for crimes against humanity.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt