Video: Naomi Campbell Punches Camera Over Diamond Question
Naomi Campbell still can't control her anger. The supermodel stormed out of television interview after there was a question whether she received a blood diamond as a gift from former Liberian president Charles Taylor.
"I didn't receive a diamond and I'm not going to speak about that. Thank you very much," Campbell told ABC News before walking out of the interview. According to the network's official site, she then punched the camera in a producer's hand when pressed on the details. The segment where Campbell erupted is included in a report airing on Thursday, April 22's World News with Diane Sawyer and Nightline.
The reporter asked the question based on the tip by Mia Farrow who overheard Campbell describing a "huge diamond" she received from Taylor's men at one night when she stayed in Nelson Mandela's home. "You don't forget when a girlfriend tells you she was given a huge diamond in the middle of the night," Farrow told ABC News.
Campbell's statement could help linking Taylor to Sierra Lone diamond trade. Taylor is the accused in a bloody massacre and is in trial for crimes against humanity.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed