'Vampire Diaries' 1.20 Preview: Blood Brothers
Stefan tasted human blood for the first time in years and he becomes a different person. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", while Stefan struggles to come to terms with his past, both he and Damon reveal parts of their history to Elena, until she finally learns the truth about how they became vampires.
Pearl has an ugly confrontation with Johnathan Gilbert. Damon and Alaric try to find a mysterious invention before Johnathan does. The friendship and flirtation between Jeremy and Anna continue to grow.
"Blood Brothers" is airing April 29. There are two episodes left before the finale on May 13.
Matt Davis who plays Alaric recently talked to Buddy TV about the finale. "Alaric is in the process of helping Stefan and Damon. Now that Uncle John has arrived, he's our new nemesis, so he's after this invention that this whole storyline involves," he teased.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans