'Vampire Diaries' 1.20 Preview: Blood Brothers
Stefan tasted human blood for the first time in years and he becomes a different person. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", while Stefan struggles to come to terms with his past, both he and Damon reveal parts of their history to Elena, until she finally learns the truth about how they became vampires.
Pearl has an ugly confrontation with Johnathan Gilbert. Damon and Alaric try to find a mysterious invention before Johnathan does. The friendship and flirtation between Jeremy and Anna continue to grow.
"Blood Brothers" is airing April 29. There are two episodes left before the finale on May 13.
Matt Davis who plays Alaric recently talked to Buddy TV about the finale. "Alaric is in the process of helping Stefan and Damon. Now that Uncle John has arrived, he's our new nemesis, so he's after this invention that this whole storyline involves," he teased.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding