'Vampire Diaries' 1.20 Preview: Blood Brothers
Stefan tasted human blood for the first time in years and he becomes a different person. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", while Stefan struggles to come to terms with his past, both he and Damon reveal parts of their history to Elena, until she finally learns the truth about how they became vampires.
Pearl has an ugly confrontation with Johnathan Gilbert. Damon and Alaric try to find a mysterious invention before Johnathan does. The friendship and flirtation between Jeremy and Anna continue to grow.
"Blood Brothers" is airing April 29. There are two episodes left before the finale on May 13.
Matt Davis who plays Alaric recently talked to Buddy TV about the finale. "Alaric is in the process of helping Stefan and Damon. Now that Uncle John has arrived, he's our new nemesis, so he's after this invention that this whole storyline involves," he teased.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen