'Vampire Diaries' 1.20 Preview: Blood Brothers
Stefan tasted human blood for the first time in years and he becomes a different person. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", while Stefan struggles to come to terms with his past, both he and Damon reveal parts of their history to Elena, until she finally learns the truth about how they became vampires.
Pearl has an ugly confrontation with Johnathan Gilbert. Damon and Alaric try to find a mysterious invention before Johnathan does. The friendship and flirtation between Jeremy and Anna continue to grow.
"Blood Brothers" is airing April 29. There are two episodes left before the finale on May 13.
Matt Davis who plays Alaric recently talked to Buddy TV about the finale. "Alaric is in the process of helping Stefan and Damon. Now that Uncle John has arrived, he's our new nemesis, so he's after this invention that this whole storyline involves," he teased.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'