'Vampire Diaries' 1.20 Preview: Blood Brothers
Stefan tasted human blood for the first time in years and he becomes a different person. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", while Stefan struggles to come to terms with his past, both he and Damon reveal parts of their history to Elena, until she finally learns the truth about how they became vampires.
Pearl has an ugly confrontation with Johnathan Gilbert. Damon and Alaric try to find a mysterious invention before Johnathan does. The friendship and flirtation between Jeremy and Anna continue to grow.
"Blood Brothers" is airing April 29. There are two episodes left before the finale on May 13.
Matt Davis who plays Alaric recently talked to Buddy TV about the finale. "Alaric is in the process of helping Stefan and Damon. Now that Uncle John has arrived, he's our new nemesis, so he's after this invention that this whole storyline involves," he teased.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book