Amanda Peet Gave Birth to Daughter, Missed David Letterman's Show
Amanda Peet had a good reason when she canceled her scheduled appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, April 20. The 38-year-old actress, who was about to promote her new film "Please Give", unexpectedly went into early labor.
She gave birth to a baby girl, named Molly June Benioff, at a New York hospital on Monday, April 19, her representative has confirmed to Us Magazine. "Mother and daughter are doing great," the rep adds. E! Online, however, reported that Amanda delivered the baby on Tuesday.
Molly is the second child for the "2012 (2009)" star and her screenwriter husband David Benioff. The couple, who got married on September 30, 2006, has had one daughter Frances Pen who was born on February 20, 2007.
Amanda has previously stated that Frances was "very excited" about having a sibling. The three-year-old girl wanted " to call the baby Turtle," so her mother said.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory