Amanda Peet Gave Birth to Daughter, Missed David Letterman's Show
Amanda Peet had a good reason when she canceled her scheduled appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, April 20. The 38-year-old actress, who was about to promote her new film "Please Give", unexpectedly went into early labor.
She gave birth to a baby girl, named Molly June Benioff, at a New York hospital on Monday, April 19, her representative has confirmed to Us Magazine. "Mother and daughter are doing great," the rep adds. E! Online, however, reported that Amanda delivered the baby on Tuesday.
Molly is the second child for the "2012 (2009)" star and her screenwriter husband David Benioff. The couple, who got married on September 30, 2006, has had one daughter Frances Pen who was born on February 20, 2007.
Amanda has previously stated that Frances was "very excited" about having a sibling. The three-year-old girl wanted " to call the baby Turtle," so her mother said.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'