Amanda Peet Gave Birth to Daughter, Missed David Letterman's Show
Amanda Peet had a good reason when she canceled her scheduled appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, April 20. The 38-year-old actress, who was about to promote her new film "Please Give", unexpectedly went into early labor.
She gave birth to a baby girl, named Molly June Benioff, at a New York hospital on Monday, April 19, her representative has confirmed to Us Magazine. "Mother and daughter are doing great," the rep adds. E! Online, however, reported that Amanda delivered the baby on Tuesday.
Molly is the second child for the "2012 (2009)" star and her screenwriter husband David Benioff. The couple, who got married on September 30, 2006, has had one daughter Frances Pen who was born on February 20, 2007.
Amanda has previously stated that Frances was "very excited" about having a sibling. The three-year-old girl wanted " to call the baby Turtle," so her mother said.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene