Amanda Peet Gave Birth to Daughter, Missed David Letterman's Show
Amanda Peet had a good reason when she canceled her scheduled appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, April 20. The 38-year-old actress, who was about to promote her new film "Please Give", unexpectedly went into early labor.
She gave birth to a baby girl, named Molly June Benioff, at a New York hospital on Monday, April 19, her representative has confirmed to Us Magazine. "Mother and daughter are doing great," the rep adds. E! Online, however, reported that Amanda delivered the baby on Tuesday.
Molly is the second child for the "2012 (2009)" star and her screenwriter husband David Benioff. The couple, who got married on September 30, 2006, has had one daughter Frances Pen who was born on February 20, 2007.
Amanda has previously stated that Frances was "very excited" about having a sibling. The three-year-old girl wanted " to call the baby Turtle," so her mother said.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS