Amanda Peet Gave Birth to Daughter, Missed David Letterman's Show
Amanda Peet had a good reason when she canceled her scheduled appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, April 20. The 38-year-old actress, who was about to promote her new film "Please Give", unexpectedly went into early labor.
She gave birth to a baby girl, named Molly June Benioff, at a New York hospital on Monday, April 19, her representative has confirmed to Us Magazine. "Mother and daughter are doing great," the rep adds. E! Online, however, reported that Amanda delivered the baby on Tuesday.
Molly is the second child for the "2012 (2009)" star and her screenwriter husband David Benioff. The couple, who got married on September 30, 2006, has had one daughter Frances Pen who was born on February 20, 2007.
Amanda has previously stated that Frances was "very excited" about having a sibling. The three-year-old girl wanted " to call the baby Turtle," so her mother said.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC