Video: Rihanna Took a Tumble During Concert
Rihanna almost fell on her face and injured herself when performing at Le Dome in Marseille in France on April 21. During a performance, the Barbadian songstress tripped and fell when running across the stage in her high heels.
The incident apparently was nothing serious as the "Umbrella" hitmaker quickly got up on her knees and regained her composure. The 22-year-old singer then finished her set like nothing ever happened.
Two days prior to the Wednesday incident, Rihanna was briefly hospitalized in Zurich, Switzerland for "an injured rib." There was no explanation concerning her injury, but her rep said everything was okay back then and she was ready to do her next concert after discharged from the facility.
Following her France concert, Rihanna heads up to Frankfurt, Germany and perform in the European country on Friday, April 23. After completing the European leg, she will kick off her 2010 North American tour on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA with Ke$ha as her supporting act.
More Rihanna News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip