Video: Rihanna Took a Tumble During Concert
Rihanna almost fell on her face and injured herself when performing at Le Dome in Marseille in France on April 21. During a performance, the Barbadian songstress tripped and fell when running across the stage in her high heels.
The incident apparently was nothing serious as the "Umbrella" hitmaker quickly got up on her knees and regained her composure. The 22-year-old singer then finished her set like nothing ever happened.
Two days prior to the Wednesday incident, Rihanna was briefly hospitalized in Zurich, Switzerland for "an injured rib." There was no explanation concerning her injury, but her rep said everything was okay back then and she was ready to do her next concert after discharged from the facility.
Following her France concert, Rihanna heads up to Frankfurt, Germany and perform in the European country on Friday, April 23. After completing the European leg, she will kick off her 2010 North American tour on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA with Ke$ha as her supporting act.
More Rihanna News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7