Video: Rihanna Took a Tumble During Concert
Rihanna almost fell on her face and injured herself when performing at Le Dome in Marseille in France on April 21. During a performance, the Barbadian songstress tripped and fell when running across the stage in her high heels.
The incident apparently was nothing serious as the "Umbrella" hitmaker quickly got up on her knees and regained her composure. The 22-year-old singer then finished her set like nothing ever happened.
Two days prior to the Wednesday incident, Rihanna was briefly hospitalized in Zurich, Switzerland for "an injured rib." There was no explanation concerning her injury, but her rep said everything was okay back then and she was ready to do her next concert after discharged from the facility.
Following her France concert, Rihanna heads up to Frankfurt, Germany and perform in the European country on Friday, April 23. After completing the European leg, she will kick off her 2010 North American tour on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA with Ke$ha as her supporting act.
More Rihanna News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl