Video: Rihanna Took a Tumble During Concert
Rihanna almost fell on her face and injured herself when performing at Le Dome in Marseille in France on April 21. During a performance, the Barbadian songstress tripped and fell when running across the stage in her high heels.
The incident apparently was nothing serious as the "Umbrella" hitmaker quickly got up on her knees and regained her composure. The 22-year-old singer then finished her set like nothing ever happened.
Two days prior to the Wednesday incident, Rihanna was briefly hospitalized in Zurich, Switzerland for "an injured rib." There was no explanation concerning her injury, but her rep said everything was okay back then and she was ready to do her next concert after discharged from the facility.
Following her France concert, Rihanna heads up to Frankfurt, Germany and perform in the European country on Friday, April 23. After completing the European leg, she will kick off her 2010 North American tour on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA with Ke$ha as her supporting act.
More Rihanna News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed