Kim Kardashian Shoots Down Cristiano Ronaldo Dating Rumor
Kim Kardashian has brushed off report mentioning that she is dating soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo by declaring she is still a single. "I think I'm such a relationship kind of girl for years, I think it would be really refreshing and I'm having a good time being single," she stated on an Australian radio show.
"According to the U.S. media, I'm kissing a lot of people. Every time if you are just in the same place as someone they always say you are dating them so at this point I've given up," she added. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" even stated she is challenged to find out the sources who always claim to know the real situation, saying "Who is the source? I'd love to know, I want to work for a blog and find out who these sources are."
Kim Kardashian was reported embarking on a new romance since her split from Reggie Bush after she was allegedly spotted having a cozy meal with Cristiano Ronaldo in Madrid, Spain earlier this month. An onlooker said, "She and Ronaldo were kissing and very affectionate," while an alleged friend of Kim claimed "they're semi-dating."
More Kim Kardashian News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker