Kim Kardashian Shoots Down Cristiano Ronaldo Dating Rumor
Kim Kardashian has brushed off report mentioning that she is dating soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo by declaring she is still a single. "I think I'm such a relationship kind of girl for years, I think it would be really refreshing and I'm having a good time being single," she stated on an Australian radio show.
"According to the U.S. media, I'm kissing a lot of people. Every time if you are just in the same place as someone they always say you are dating them so at this point I've given up," she added. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" even stated she is challenged to find out the sources who always claim to know the real situation, saying "Who is the source? I'd love to know, I want to work for a blog and find out who these sources are."
Kim Kardashian was reported embarking on a new romance since her split from Reggie Bush after she was allegedly spotted having a cozy meal with Cristiano Ronaldo in Madrid, Spain earlier this month. An onlooker said, "She and Ronaldo were kissing and very affectionate," while an alleged friend of Kim claimed "they're semi-dating."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding