Kim Kardashian Shoots Down Cristiano Ronaldo Dating Rumor
Kim Kardashian has brushed off report mentioning that she is dating soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo by declaring she is still a single. "I think I'm such a relationship kind of girl for years, I think it would be really refreshing and I'm having a good time being single," she stated on an Australian radio show.
"According to the U.S. media, I'm kissing a lot of people. Every time if you are just in the same place as someone they always say you are dating them so at this point I've given up," she added. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" even stated she is challenged to find out the sources who always claim to know the real situation, saying "Who is the source? I'd love to know, I want to work for a blog and find out who these sources are."
Kim Kardashian was reported embarking on a new romance since her split from Reggie Bush after she was allegedly spotted having a cozy meal with Cristiano Ronaldo in Madrid, Spain earlier this month. An onlooker said, "She and Ronaldo were kissing and very affectionate," while an alleged friend of Kim claimed "they're semi-dating."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass