'A Nightmare on Elm Street' Has Creepy Motion Poster and New Clip
In upcoming "A Nightmare on Elm Street", Freddy Krueger is back hunting teenagers on Elm Street and the thrill has been shared in a motion poster for the film. The poster has the serial killer as the model and produces an annoying, creepy sound when Freddy makes scratches with his razor glove.
Additionally, Warner Bros. Pictures has debuted a new clip to promote the film. Making its way out via Shock Till You Drop, the video captures the scene where Freddy reminds Nancy of who he is with the set of snowy night. Nancy, meanwhile, tries to convince herself that he is just her nightmare. Some scenes from the film are additionally previewed in a bunch of new stills.
Jackie Earle Haley is tapped to portray Freddy while Rooney Mara stars as Nancy. Also among the cast ensemble to portray Freddy's victims are Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker and Kellan Lutz.
Serving as a remake of Wes Craven's 1984 film with the same title, "A Nightmare on Elm Street" is directed by Samuel Bayer. This horror movie will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on April 30.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos