'A Nightmare on Elm Street' Has Creepy Motion Poster and New Clip
In upcoming "A Nightmare on Elm Street", Freddy Krueger is back hunting teenagers on Elm Street and the thrill has been shared in a motion poster for the film. The poster has the serial killer as the model and produces an annoying, creepy sound when Freddy makes scratches with his razor glove.
Additionally, Warner Bros. Pictures has debuted a new clip to promote the film. Making its way out via Shock Till You Drop, the video captures the scene where Freddy reminds Nancy of who he is with the set of snowy night. Nancy, meanwhile, tries to convince herself that he is just her nightmare. Some scenes from the film are additionally previewed in a bunch of new stills.
Jackie Earle Haley is tapped to portray Freddy while Rooney Mara stars as Nancy. Also among the cast ensemble to portray Freddy's victims are Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker and Kellan Lutz.
Serving as a remake of Wes Craven's 1984 film with the same title, "A Nightmare on Elm Street" is directed by Samuel Bayer. This horror movie will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on April 30.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing