New 'Toy Story 3' International Trailer Reveals More About the Plot
After several trailers and sneak peek videos which mostly share similar story about the toy gang, "Toy Story 3" has finally launched a new international trailer which explains more about the storyline. Opened with emotionally arousing scenes where the toys have to say goodbye to their owner Andy, the video then switches to capture them at Sunnyside.
The trailer then shows the moment when Woody and his friends decide to go back to their old home and meet Andy before he leaves for college. However, it will not become an easy journey as they can not easily get out of the local day-care center.
In "Toy Story 3", the toy gang initially will be put in the attic since Andy will depart for college. However, they are accidentally thrown away and are picked up by the garbage men. The toy crew then find themselves at a local day-care center, where they must try to survive the playful but careless pre-school children.
Directed by "Toy Story 2" co-helmer Lee Unkrich, the upcoming movie is developed in 3-D and set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 18. It will hear familiar voices from Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger and Jodi Benson.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'