New 'Toy Story 3' International Trailer Reveals More About the Plot
After several trailers and sneak peek videos which mostly share similar story about the toy gang, "Toy Story 3" has finally launched a new international trailer which explains more about the storyline. Opened with emotionally arousing scenes where the toys have to say goodbye to their owner Andy, the video then switches to capture them at Sunnyside.
The trailer then shows the moment when Woody and his friends decide to go back to their old home and meet Andy before he leaves for college. However, it will not become an easy journey as they can not easily get out of the local day-care center.
In "Toy Story 3", the toy gang initially will be put in the attic since Andy will depart for college. However, they are accidentally thrown away and are picked up by the garbage men. The toy crew then find themselves at a local day-care center, where they must try to survive the playful but careless pre-school children.
Directed by "Toy Story 2" co-helmer Lee Unkrich, the upcoming movie is developed in 3-D and set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 18. It will hear familiar voices from Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger and Jodi Benson.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris