Tim Urban Goes Home on 'Idol Gives Back' Week
Tim Urban's charming smile can no longer help him to stay on "American Idol". The aspiring singer who is dubbed Teflon Tim for his good looks and mediocre voice, finally got voted off this week when his version of Goo Goo Dolls' "Better Days" failed to inspire.
On the performance night, Randy Jackson said that his performance was just OK. Ellen DeGeneres compared Tim's performance to soup of the day, sometimes you like it sometimes you don't , and last night, she didn't like it. Kara DioGuardi said it was not his best performance while Simon Cowell thought it was an improvement although it was "a bit of a let down".
Despite being sent home, Tim kept his smile and described how wonderful the opportunity he has been given. Tim was the last minute pick of Top 24 when one of the contestants, Chris Golightly, was disqualified.
Joining Tim in the bottom three were Casey James and Aaron Kelly. These two get another week to prove themselves worthy of votes. Shania Twain will be the guest mentor.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs