Tim Urban Goes Home on 'Idol Gives Back' Week
Tim Urban's charming smile can no longer help him to stay on "American Idol". The aspiring singer who is dubbed Teflon Tim for his good looks and mediocre voice, finally got voted off this week when his version of Goo Goo Dolls' "Better Days" failed to inspire.
On the performance night, Randy Jackson said that his performance was just OK. Ellen DeGeneres compared Tim's performance to soup of the day, sometimes you like it sometimes you don't , and last night, she didn't like it. Kara DioGuardi said it was not his best performance while Simon Cowell thought it was an improvement although it was "a bit of a let down".
Despite being sent home, Tim kept his smile and described how wonderful the opportunity he has been given. Tim was the last minute pick of Top 24 when one of the contestants, Chris Golightly, was disqualified.
Joining Tim in the bottom three were Casey James and Aaron Kelly. These two get another week to prove themselves worthy of votes. Shania Twain will be the guest mentor.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny