Tim Urban Goes Home on 'Idol Gives Back' Week
Tim Urban's charming smile can no longer help him to stay on "American Idol". The aspiring singer who is dubbed Teflon Tim for his good looks and mediocre voice, finally got voted off this week when his version of Goo Goo Dolls' "Better Days" failed to inspire.
On the performance night, Randy Jackson said that his performance was just OK. Ellen DeGeneres compared Tim's performance to soup of the day, sometimes you like it sometimes you don't , and last night, she didn't like it. Kara DioGuardi said it was not his best performance while Simon Cowell thought it was an improvement although it was "a bit of a let down".
Despite being sent home, Tim kept his smile and described how wonderful the opportunity he has been given. Tim was the last minute pick of Top 24 when one of the contestants, Chris Golightly, was disqualified.
Joining Tim in the bottom three were Casey James and Aaron Kelly. These two get another week to prove themselves worthy of votes. Shania Twain will be the guest mentor.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami