Tim Urban Goes Home on 'Idol Gives Back' Week
Tim Urban's charming smile can no longer help him to stay on "American Idol". The aspiring singer who is dubbed Teflon Tim for his good looks and mediocre voice, finally got voted off this week when his version of Goo Goo Dolls' "Better Days" failed to inspire.
On the performance night, Randy Jackson said that his performance was just OK. Ellen DeGeneres compared Tim's performance to soup of the day, sometimes you like it sometimes you don't , and last night, she didn't like it. Kara DioGuardi said it was not his best performance while Simon Cowell thought it was an improvement although it was "a bit of a let down".
Despite being sent home, Tim kept his smile and described how wonderful the opportunity he has been given. Tim was the last minute pick of Top 24 when one of the contestants, Chris Golightly, was disqualified.
Joining Tim in the bottom three were Casey James and Aaron Kelly. These two get another week to prove themselves worthy of votes. Shania Twain will be the guest mentor.
More American Idol News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris