Tim Urban Goes Home on 'Idol Gives Back' Week
Tim Urban's charming smile can no longer help him to stay on "American Idol". The aspiring singer who is dubbed Teflon Tim for his good looks and mediocre voice, finally got voted off this week when his version of Goo Goo Dolls' "Better Days" failed to inspire.
On the performance night, Randy Jackson said that his performance was just OK. Ellen DeGeneres compared Tim's performance to soup of the day, sometimes you like it sometimes you don't , and last night, she didn't like it. Kara DioGuardi said it was not his best performance while Simon Cowell thought it was an improvement although it was "a bit of a let down".
Despite being sent home, Tim kept his smile and described how wonderful the opportunity he has been given. Tim was the last minute pick of Top 24 when one of the contestants, Chris Golightly, was disqualified.
Joining Tim in the bottom three were Casey James and Aaron Kelly. These two get another week to prove themselves worthy of votes. Shania Twain will be the guest mentor.
More American Idol News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly