Stephanie Pratt's Nude PETA Ad Available Racy and PG
Stephanie Pratt, or better known as Spencer Pratt's sister who also appears on "The Hills", is telling people to "be nice to bunnies". In order to get her message delivered, Stephanie agrees to what PETA is best known for, stripping down to get the attention.
Deemed an "outspoken animal advocate", Stephanie wants to stop cruelty towards bunnies, rats, mice, guinea pigs, and other animals which are used as lab rats. "Guinea pigs and rats and bunnies [are] blinded, poisoned, and burned for such a useless experiment that's not needed," said the reality show star.
Stephanie's campaign is made as iPhone application, a searchable database designed by Hot Frog Creative that makes it a snap for shoppers to find cruelty-free products while they're on the go. Since Apple is worried that her naked buns are too raunchy for the application, there will be a PG version of it. The nude version meanwhile will be used as PETA's PSA.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video