Stephanie Pratt's Nude PETA Ad Available Racy and PG
Stephanie Pratt, or better known as Spencer Pratt's sister who also appears on "The Hills", is telling people to "be nice to bunnies". In order to get her message delivered, Stephanie agrees to what PETA is best known for, stripping down to get the attention.
Deemed an "outspoken animal advocate", Stephanie wants to stop cruelty towards bunnies, rats, mice, guinea pigs, and other animals which are used as lab rats. "Guinea pigs and rats and bunnies [are] blinded, poisoned, and burned for such a useless experiment that's not needed," said the reality show star.
Stephanie's campaign is made as iPhone application, a searchable database designed by Hot Frog Creative that makes it a snap for shoppers to find cruelty-free products while they're on the go. Since Apple is worried that her naked buns are too raunchy for the application, there will be a PG version of it. The nude version meanwhile will be used as PETA's PSA.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo