Stephanie Pratt's Nude PETA Ad Available Racy and PG
Stephanie Pratt, or better known as Spencer Pratt's sister who also appears on "The Hills", is telling people to "be nice to bunnies". In order to get her message delivered, Stephanie agrees to what PETA is best known for, stripping down to get the attention.
Deemed an "outspoken animal advocate", Stephanie wants to stop cruelty towards bunnies, rats, mice, guinea pigs, and other animals which are used as lab rats. "Guinea pigs and rats and bunnies [are] blinded, poisoned, and burned for such a useless experiment that's not needed," said the reality show star.
Stephanie's campaign is made as iPhone application, a searchable database designed by Hot Frog Creative that makes it a snap for shoppers to find cruelty-free products while they're on the go. Since Apple is worried that her naked buns are too raunchy for the application, there will be a PG version of it. The nude version meanwhile will be used as PETA's PSA.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off