Stephanie Pratt's Nude PETA Ad Available Racy and PG
Stephanie Pratt, or better known as Spencer Pratt's sister who also appears on "The Hills", is telling people to "be nice to bunnies". In order to get her message delivered, Stephanie agrees to what PETA is best known for, stripping down to get the attention.
Deemed an "outspoken animal advocate", Stephanie wants to stop cruelty towards bunnies, rats, mice, guinea pigs, and other animals which are used as lab rats. "Guinea pigs and rats and bunnies [are] blinded, poisoned, and burned for such a useless experiment that's not needed," said the reality show star.
Stephanie's campaign is made as iPhone application, a searchable database designed by Hot Frog Creative that makes it a snap for shoppers to find cruelty-free products while they're on the go. Since Apple is worried that her naked buns are too raunchy for the application, there will be a PG version of it. The nude version meanwhile will be used as PETA's PSA.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio