Stephanie Pratt's Nude PETA Ad Available Racy and PG
Stephanie Pratt, or better known as Spencer Pratt's sister who also appears on "The Hills", is telling people to "be nice to bunnies". In order to get her message delivered, Stephanie agrees to what PETA is best known for, stripping down to get the attention.
Deemed an "outspoken animal advocate", Stephanie wants to stop cruelty towards bunnies, rats, mice, guinea pigs, and other animals which are used as lab rats. "Guinea pigs and rats and bunnies [are] blinded, poisoned, and burned for such a useless experiment that's not needed," said the reality show star.
Stephanie's campaign is made as iPhone application, a searchable database designed by Hot Frog Creative that makes it a snap for shoppers to find cruelty-free products while they're on the go. Since Apple is worried that her naked buns are too raunchy for the application, there will be a PG version of it. The nude version meanwhile will be used as PETA's PSA.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard