Rihanna Already Back on Stage After Hospitalized for Injured Rib
Rihanna was admitted to a private clinic after performing a concert in Zurich, Switzerland on Monday night, April 19. But the singer has been back entertaining her fans and hit the stage in Lyon, France on Tuesday, April 20.
Her representative has confirmed that the Barbadian beauty "had an injured rib and went to have it looked at to be sure it was nothing serious, and it wasn't." Now the singer is fine as the rep adds, "All is okay and the tour is going great." However, it has not been mentioned what caused the 22-year-old to suffer the injury.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour and is scheduled to perform in Marseille on Wednesday, April 21. She will kick off her North American tour in Seattle in July with Ke$ha set to join her.
More Rihanna News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo