Rihanna Already Back on Stage After Hospitalized for Injured Rib
Rihanna was admitted to a private clinic after performing a concert in Zurich, Switzerland on Monday night, April 19. But the singer has been back entertaining her fans and hit the stage in Lyon, France on Tuesday, April 20.
Her representative has confirmed that the Barbadian beauty "had an injured rib and went to have it looked at to be sure it was nothing serious, and it wasn't." Now the singer is fine as the rep adds, "All is okay and the tour is going great." However, it has not been mentioned what caused the 22-year-old to suffer the injury.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour and is scheduled to perform in Marseille on Wednesday, April 21. She will kick off her North American tour in Seattle in July with Ke$ha set to join her.
More Rihanna News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video