Rihanna Already Back on Stage After Hospitalized for Injured Rib
Rihanna was admitted to a private clinic after performing a concert in Zurich, Switzerland on Monday night, April 19. But the singer has been back entertaining her fans and hit the stage in Lyon, France on Tuesday, April 20.
Her representative has confirmed that the Barbadian beauty "had an injured rib and went to have it looked at to be sure it was nothing serious, and it wasn't." Now the singer is fine as the rep adds, "All is okay and the tour is going great." However, it has not been mentioned what caused the 22-year-old to suffer the injury.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour and is scheduled to perform in Marseille on Wednesday, April 21. She will kick off her North American tour in Seattle in July with Ke$ha set to join her.
More Rihanna News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show