Rihanna Already Back on Stage After Hospitalized for Injured Rib
Rihanna was admitted to a private clinic after performing a concert in Zurich, Switzerland on Monday night, April 19. But the singer has been back entertaining her fans and hit the stage in Lyon, France on Tuesday, April 20.
Her representative has confirmed that the Barbadian beauty "had an injured rib and went to have it looked at to be sure it was nothing serious, and it wasn't." Now the singer is fine as the rep adds, "All is okay and the tour is going great." However, it has not been mentioned what caused the 22-year-old to suffer the injury.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour and is scheduled to perform in Marseille on Wednesday, April 21. She will kick off her North American tour in Seattle in July with Ke$ha set to join her.
More Rihanna News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna