Rihanna Already Back on Stage After Hospitalized for Injured Rib
Rihanna was admitted to a private clinic after performing a concert in Zurich, Switzerland on Monday night, April 19. But the singer has been back entertaining her fans and hit the stage in Lyon, France on Tuesday, April 20.
Her representative has confirmed that the Barbadian beauty "had an injured rib and went to have it looked at to be sure it was nothing serious, and it wasn't." Now the singer is fine as the rep adds, "All is okay and the tour is going great." However, it has not been mentioned what caused the 22-year-old to suffer the injury.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour and is scheduled to perform in Marseille on Wednesday, April 21. She will kick off her North American tour in Seattle in July with Ke$ha set to join her.
More Rihanna News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift