Christina Aguilera Wants Son Not Ashamed of Her Sexuality
Christina Aguilera thinks it's important for people, including her two-year-old son, to know that she embraces her sexuality. In a recent interview with Atlanta's Q100 Bert radio show, Xtina said she has more sex drive and is more pleased with her body after getting married and giving birth to Max in January 2008.
"I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin," she said. "I think I'm even a more sexual Christina." Talking about the post-pregnancy body, Xtina explained, "That's part of the change of having a child for me - seeing your body do these things you never thought possible. When you have a baby. You go through a period where your body is not your own. It becomes for your child and that's it. Once you bounce back from that and kind of get your body back. ...I feel better than ever. It's a great feeling."
And the singer realizes that Max should learn about this too. She said, "I think it's important that he sees mommy not be ashamed for her sexuality." She went on explaining that Max would see a lot of nudity growing up. "I mean, he's two. We're art collectors, there are a lot of female nudes around the house. Max will be growing up in a house where it's just the norm," she said.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed