Christina Aguilera Wants Son Not Ashamed of Her Sexuality
Christina Aguilera thinks it's important for people, including her two-year-old son, to know that she embraces her sexuality. In a recent interview with Atlanta's Q100 Bert radio show, Xtina said she has more sex drive and is more pleased with her body after getting married and giving birth to Max in January 2008.
"I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin," she said. "I think I'm even a more sexual Christina." Talking about the post-pregnancy body, Xtina explained, "That's part of the change of having a child for me - seeing your body do these things you never thought possible. When you have a baby. You go through a period where your body is not your own. It becomes for your child and that's it. Once you bounce back from that and kind of get your body back. ...I feel better than ever. It's a great feeling."
And the singer realizes that Max should learn about this too. She said, "I think it's important that he sees mommy not be ashamed for her sexuality." She went on explaining that Max would see a lot of nudity growing up. "I mean, he's two. We're art collectors, there are a lot of female nudes around the house. Max will be growing up in a house where it's just the norm," she said.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt