Christina Aguilera Wants Son Not Ashamed of Her Sexuality
Christina Aguilera thinks it's important for people, including her two-year-old son, to know that she embraces her sexuality. In a recent interview with Atlanta's Q100 Bert radio show, Xtina said she has more sex drive and is more pleased with her body after getting married and giving birth to Max in January 2008.
"I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin," she said. "I think I'm even a more sexual Christina." Talking about the post-pregnancy body, Xtina explained, "That's part of the change of having a child for me - seeing your body do these things you never thought possible. When you have a baby. You go through a period where your body is not your own. It becomes for your child and that's it. Once you bounce back from that and kind of get your body back. ...I feel better than ever. It's a great feeling."
And the singer realizes that Max should learn about this too. She said, "I think it's important that he sees mommy not be ashamed for her sexuality." She went on explaining that Max would see a lot of nudity growing up. "I mean, he's two. We're art collectors, there are a lot of female nudes around the house. Max will be growing up in a house where it's just the norm," she said.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development