Christina Aguilera Wants Son Not Ashamed of Her Sexuality
Christina Aguilera thinks it's important for people, including her two-year-old son, to know that she embraces her sexuality. In a recent interview with Atlanta's Q100 Bert radio show, Xtina said she has more sex drive and is more pleased with her body after getting married and giving birth to Max in January 2008.
"I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin," she said. "I think I'm even a more sexual Christina." Talking about the post-pregnancy body, Xtina explained, "That's part of the change of having a child for me - seeing your body do these things you never thought possible. When you have a baby. You go through a period where your body is not your own. It becomes for your child and that's it. Once you bounce back from that and kind of get your body back. ...I feel better than ever. It's a great feeling."
And the singer realizes that Max should learn about this too. She said, "I think it's important that he sees mommy not be ashamed for her sexuality." She went on explaining that Max would see a lot of nudity growing up. "I mean, he's two. We're art collectors, there are a lot of female nudes around the house. Max will be growing up in a house where it's just the norm," she said.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke