Christina Aguilera Wants Son Not Ashamed of Her Sexuality
Christina Aguilera thinks it's important for people, including her two-year-old son, to know that she embraces her sexuality. In a recent interview with Atlanta's Q100 Bert radio show, Xtina said she has more sex drive and is more pleased with her body after getting married and giving birth to Max in January 2008.
"I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin," she said. "I think I'm even a more sexual Christina." Talking about the post-pregnancy body, Xtina explained, "That's part of the change of having a child for me - seeing your body do these things you never thought possible. When you have a baby. You go through a period where your body is not your own. It becomes for your child and that's it. Once you bounce back from that and kind of get your body back. ...I feel better than ever. It's a great feeling."
And the singer realizes that Max should learn about this too. She said, "I think it's important that he sees mommy not be ashamed for her sexuality." She went on explaining that Max would see a lot of nudity growing up. "I mean, he's two. We're art collectors, there are a lot of female nudes around the house. Max will be growing up in a house where it's just the norm," she said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie