'Celebrity Apprentice' Clips: Creating Workout Class for Charity
In the next "The Celebrity Apprentice", one team raises the most money at a task ever. A sneak peek of the April 25 episode is available to show how the celebrities are having fun while trying to assemble a celebrity workout class. Sharon Osbourne in particular, starts the task by joking around with her teammates while the trainer looks pissed.
Since Bill Goldberg was dismissed, Rocksolid only had two members left. Thus Donald Trump mixes up the teams with Sharon fronting Rocksolid and Holly Robinson Peete taking Tenacity. Sharon's team are Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis while Holly's team are Cyndi Lauper, Curtis Stone and Summer Sanders.
Trump assigns them to create an original celebrity workout for 24 Hour Fitness. Both teams' workouts must impress the 24 Hour Fitness executives as well as bring in the most donations. The celebrities call their high profile friends for big donations and both project managers are pushed to their limits.
At a key moment, one project manager reaches an emotional breaking point. In the boardroom, Trump announces that one team has raised the largest amount ever in "Celebrity Apprentice" history. In the end, Mr. Trump has no choice but to make what is, for him, a "tough decision."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves