'Celebrity Apprentice' Clips: Creating Workout Class for Charity
In the next "The Celebrity Apprentice", one team raises the most money at a task ever. A sneak peek of the April 25 episode is available to show how the celebrities are having fun while trying to assemble a celebrity workout class. Sharon Osbourne in particular, starts the task by joking around with her teammates while the trainer looks pissed.
Since Bill Goldberg was dismissed, Rocksolid only had two members left. Thus Donald Trump mixes up the teams with Sharon fronting Rocksolid and Holly Robinson Peete taking Tenacity. Sharon's team are Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis while Holly's team are Cyndi Lauper, Curtis Stone and Summer Sanders.
Trump assigns them to create an original celebrity workout for 24 Hour Fitness. Both teams' workouts must impress the 24 Hour Fitness executives as well as bring in the most donations. The celebrities call their high profile friends for big donations and both project managers are pushed to their limits.
At a key moment, one project manager reaches an emotional breaking point. In the boardroom, Trump announces that one team has raised the largest amount ever in "Celebrity Apprentice" history. In the end, Mr. Trump has no choice but to make what is, for him, a "tough decision."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose