'Celebrity Apprentice' Clips: Creating Workout Class for Charity
In the next "The Celebrity Apprentice", one team raises the most money at a task ever. A sneak peek of the April 25 episode is available to show how the celebrities are having fun while trying to assemble a celebrity workout class. Sharon Osbourne in particular, starts the task by joking around with her teammates while the trainer looks pissed.
Since Bill Goldberg was dismissed, Rocksolid only had two members left. Thus Donald Trump mixes up the teams with Sharon fronting Rocksolid and Holly Robinson Peete taking Tenacity. Sharon's team are Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis while Holly's team are Cyndi Lauper, Curtis Stone and Summer Sanders.
Trump assigns them to create an original celebrity workout for 24 Hour Fitness. Both teams' workouts must impress the 24 Hour Fitness executives as well as bring in the most donations. The celebrities call their high profile friends for big donations and both project managers are pushed to their limits.
At a key moment, one project manager reaches an emotional breaking point. In the boardroom, Trump announces that one team has raised the largest amount ever in "Celebrity Apprentice" history. In the end, Mr. Trump has no choice but to make what is, for him, a "tough decision."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie