'Celebrity Apprentice' Clips: Creating Workout Class for Charity
In the next "The Celebrity Apprentice", one team raises the most money at a task ever. A sneak peek of the April 25 episode is available to show how the celebrities are having fun while trying to assemble a celebrity workout class. Sharon Osbourne in particular, starts the task by joking around with her teammates while the trainer looks pissed.
Since Bill Goldberg was dismissed, Rocksolid only had two members left. Thus Donald Trump mixes up the teams with Sharon fronting Rocksolid and Holly Robinson Peete taking Tenacity. Sharon's team are Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis while Holly's team are Cyndi Lauper, Curtis Stone and Summer Sanders.
Trump assigns them to create an original celebrity workout for 24 Hour Fitness. Both teams' workouts must impress the 24 Hour Fitness executives as well as bring in the most donations. The celebrities call their high profile friends for big donations and both project managers are pushed to their limits.
At a key moment, one project manager reaches an emotional breaking point. In the boardroom, Trump announces that one team has raised the largest amount ever in "Celebrity Apprentice" history. In the end, Mr. Trump has no choice but to make what is, for him, a "tough decision."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly