'Celebrity Apprentice' Clips: Creating Workout Class for Charity
In the next "The Celebrity Apprentice", one team raises the most money at a task ever. A sneak peek of the April 25 episode is available to show how the celebrities are having fun while trying to assemble a celebrity workout class. Sharon Osbourne in particular, starts the task by joking around with her teammates while the trainer looks pissed.
Since Bill Goldberg was dismissed, Rocksolid only had two members left. Thus Donald Trump mixes up the teams with Sharon fronting Rocksolid and Holly Robinson Peete taking Tenacity. Sharon's team are Bret Michaels and Maria Kanellis while Holly's team are Cyndi Lauper, Curtis Stone and Summer Sanders.
Trump assigns them to create an original celebrity workout for 24 Hour Fitness. Both teams' workouts must impress the 24 Hour Fitness executives as well as bring in the most donations. The celebrities call their high profile friends for big donations and both project managers are pushed to their limits.
At a key moment, one project manager reaches an emotional breaking point. In the boardroom, Trump announces that one team has raised the largest amount ever in "Celebrity Apprentice" history. In the end, Mr. Trump has no choice but to make what is, for him, a "tough decision."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story