Clear and Close Up Look at Jonah Hex Comes Out
While there is still a doubt about whether or not "Jonah Hex" will hit theaters as it is scheduled, Warner Bros. Pictures wants to tease moviegoers by releasing another sneak peek to the film. The studio has unleashed another official photo which features the title character.
Though Jonah Hex has been previously seen in other images, the fresh picture offers the best view of the antihero. With the background of a daylight, the character played by Josh Brolin is exposed from the right side where his face has a horrible and prominent scar.
Adapted from Western comic books of the same title, "Jonah Hex" will revolve around bounty hunter Hex who has survived death. In exchange for his freedom, he is ordered by the U.S. military to stop a terrorist who is ready to unleash Hell on Earth. He is hired to track down Quentin Turnbull, with whom he shares a troubled past. Megan Fox joins the cast ensemble as a prostitute named Leila.
As of late, there has been speculation that the movie will not meet the deadline since the trailer has not been debuted while it is only two months away from the June 18 U.S. release. However, the studio assures the movie will stick to the original slot while the trailer will arrive with "A Nightmare on Elm Street" which will hit U.S. theaters on April 30.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'