Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Get Married for the Kids
Rumor has it, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to make their relationship official by walking down the aisle. The latest issue of OK! Magazine has teased people with the headline, mentioning that the couple is going to get married to please their children.
"It's official! Brad & Angie: wedding for the kids!" so wrote the publication on the cover page. It is further added that their little children, with the help from Brad's mother Jane, were the ones who managed to convince their parents to tie the knot.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were first reported dating in 2005 after they teamed up in "Mr and Mrs Smith". They later live together and have three adoptive children in addition to three biological children. The couple who has shown their support for same-sex marriage previously declared they would not consider getting married until it was "legal for everybody."
More Brad Pitt News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video