Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Get Married for the Kids
Rumor has it, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to make their relationship official by walking down the aisle. The latest issue of OK! Magazine has teased people with the headline, mentioning that the couple is going to get married to please their children.
"It's official! Brad & Angie: wedding for the kids!" so wrote the publication on the cover page. It is further added that their little children, with the help from Brad's mother Jane, were the ones who managed to convince their parents to tie the knot.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were first reported dating in 2005 after they teamed up in "Mr and Mrs Smith". They later live together and have three adoptive children in addition to three biological children. The couple who has shown their support for same-sex marriage previously declared they would not consider getting married until it was "legal for everybody."
More Brad Pitt News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert