Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Get Married for the Kids
Rumor has it, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to make their relationship official by walking down the aisle. The latest issue of OK! Magazine has teased people with the headline, mentioning that the couple is going to get married to please their children.
"It's official! Brad & Angie: wedding for the kids!" so wrote the publication on the cover page. It is further added that their little children, with the help from Brad's mother Jane, were the ones who managed to convince their parents to tie the knot.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were first reported dating in 2005 after they teamed up in "Mr and Mrs Smith". They later live together and have three adoptive children in addition to three biological children. The couple who has shown their support for same-sex marriage previously declared they would not consider getting married until it was "legal for everybody."
More Brad Pitt News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016