Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Get Married for the Kids
Rumor has it, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to make their relationship official by walking down the aisle. The latest issue of OK! Magazine has teased people with the headline, mentioning that the couple is going to get married to please their children.
"It's official! Brad & Angie: wedding for the kids!" so wrote the publication on the cover page. It is further added that their little children, with the help from Brad's mother Jane, were the ones who managed to convince their parents to tie the knot.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were first reported dating in 2005 after they teamed up in "Mr and Mrs Smith". They later live together and have three adoptive children in addition to three biological children. The couple who has shown their support for same-sex marriage previously declared they would not consider getting married until it was "legal for everybody."
More Brad Pitt News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO