Alicia Keys Teases 'Un-Thinkable' Music Video With Set Pictures
Alicia Keys has shot visuals for a Drake-assisted single "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)". On her Twitter, the R&B performer then posted two photos of her on set of the clip. One has her wearing black and white checkered top matched with white pants, and the other features her in black-colored outfit.
The white costume, which she wore in the video directed by Jake Nava, is described by Alicia as "1950's" old-schooled style. "Unthinkable..this is so deep, wait until u witness the vibe !Super excited over here," she wrote on the micro-blogging site.
The decision to release "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" as Alicia's next single has put on hold promotion for her Beyonce Knowles-featuring track "Put It in a Love Song". This includes delaying the premiere of its music video which was filmed in Brazil.
Alicia previously told Rap-Up, "Expect it right after my 'Un-thinkable' video. It's kind of nice that I have such a great video and such a great artist in the can." She added, "They're going to be able to see the 'Un-thinkable' video first and then see 'Put It in a Love Song', but it probably won't come until closer to this summer."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage