Alicia Keys Teases 'Un-Thinkable' Music Video With Set Pictures
Alicia Keys has shot visuals for a Drake-assisted single "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)". On her Twitter, the R&B performer then posted two photos of her on set of the clip. One has her wearing black and white checkered top matched with white pants, and the other features her in black-colored outfit.
The white costume, which she wore in the video directed by Jake Nava, is described by Alicia as "1950's" old-schooled style. "Unthinkable..this is so deep, wait until u witness the vibe !Super excited over here," she wrote on the micro-blogging site.
The decision to release "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" as Alicia's next single has put on hold promotion for her Beyonce Knowles-featuring track "Put It in a Love Song". This includes delaying the premiere of its music video which was filmed in Brazil.
Alicia previously told Rap-Up, "Expect it right after my 'Un-thinkable' video. It's kind of nice that I have such a great video and such a great artist in the can." She added, "They're going to be able to see the 'Un-thinkable' video first and then see 'Put It in a Love Song', but it probably won't come until closer to this summer."
More Alicia Keys News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2