Vanessa Hudgens Eyes Spider-Woman Role
Vanessa Hudgens could be seen slipping into Spider-Woman costume. According to Hollywood insiders, per Showbiz Spy report, the 21-year-old actress is in talks with filmmakers to star in a film feature which will focus on the heroine.
"The idea is for this to be a fun, comedic movie and Vanessa is perfect for the title role," a source said about the project, which title is not yet known. "Spider-Woman is strong and sexy but in this case hilarious. Vanessa is apparently very interested in the idea."
There are no further details mentioned about the movie. Spider-Woman itself is one of the fictional characters from Marvel Comics universe. She first appeared in 1944.
While the scoop of her being offered to play in Spider-Woman movie is still classified as a rumor, Vanessa Hudgens can be seen soon in "Beastly" which is due for July 30 U.S. release. She also has wrapped production for "Sucker Punch" in which she shares screen with Emily Browning.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences