Vanessa Hudgens Eyes Spider-Woman Role
Vanessa Hudgens could be seen slipping into Spider-Woman costume. According to Hollywood insiders, per Showbiz Spy report, the 21-year-old actress is in talks with filmmakers to star in a film feature which will focus on the heroine.
"The idea is for this to be a fun, comedic movie and Vanessa is perfect for the title role," a source said about the project, which title is not yet known. "Spider-Woman is strong and sexy but in this case hilarious. Vanessa is apparently very interested in the idea."
There are no further details mentioned about the movie. Spider-Woman itself is one of the fictional characters from Marvel Comics universe. She first appeared in 1944.
While the scoop of her being offered to play in Spider-Woman movie is still classified as a rumor, Vanessa Hudgens can be seen soon in "Beastly" which is due for July 30 U.S. release. She also has wrapped production for "Sucker Punch" in which she shares screen with Emily Browning.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says