Vanessa Hudgens Eyes Spider-Woman Role
Vanessa Hudgens could be seen slipping into Spider-Woman costume. According to Hollywood insiders, per Showbiz Spy report, the 21-year-old actress is in talks with filmmakers to star in a film feature which will focus on the heroine.
"The idea is for this to be a fun, comedic movie and Vanessa is perfect for the title role," a source said about the project, which title is not yet known. "Spider-Woman is strong and sexy but in this case hilarious. Vanessa is apparently very interested in the idea."
There are no further details mentioned about the movie. Spider-Woman itself is one of the fictional characters from Marvel Comics universe. She first appeared in 1944.
While the scoop of her being offered to play in Spider-Woman movie is still classified as a rumor, Vanessa Hudgens can be seen soon in "Beastly" which is due for July 30 U.S. release. She also has wrapped production for "Sucker Punch" in which she shares screen with Emily Browning.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship