Vanessa Hudgens Eyes Spider-Woman Role
Vanessa Hudgens could be seen slipping into Spider-Woman costume. According to Hollywood insiders, per Showbiz Spy report, the 21-year-old actress is in talks with filmmakers to star in a film feature which will focus on the heroine.
"The idea is for this to be a fun, comedic movie and Vanessa is perfect for the title role," a source said about the project, which title is not yet known. "Spider-Woman is strong and sexy but in this case hilarious. Vanessa is apparently very interested in the idea."
There are no further details mentioned about the movie. Spider-Woman itself is one of the fictional characters from Marvel Comics universe. She first appeared in 1944.
While the scoop of her being offered to play in Spider-Woman movie is still classified as a rumor, Vanessa Hudgens can be seen soon in "Beastly" which is due for July 30 U.S. release. She also has wrapped production for "Sucker Punch" in which she shares screen with Emily Browning.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport