Vanessa Hudgens Eyes Spider-Woman Role
Vanessa Hudgens could be seen slipping into Spider-Woman costume. According to Hollywood insiders, per Showbiz Spy report, the 21-year-old actress is in talks with filmmakers to star in a film feature which will focus on the heroine.
"The idea is for this to be a fun, comedic movie and Vanessa is perfect for the title role," a source said about the project, which title is not yet known. "Spider-Woman is strong and sexy but in this case hilarious. Vanessa is apparently very interested in the idea."
There are no further details mentioned about the movie. Spider-Woman itself is one of the fictional characters from Marvel Comics universe. She first appeared in 1944.
While the scoop of her being offered to play in Spider-Woman movie is still classified as a rumor, Vanessa Hudgens can be seen soon in "Beastly" which is due for July 30 U.S. release. She also has wrapped production for "Sucker Punch" in which she shares screen with Emily Browning.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen