'Glee' Star Mark Salling NOT Romancing Norwegian Pop Star Anine Stang
Mark Salling is embarking on a new romance with Anine Stang, report said. The "Glee" actor who recently claimed he was too busy to date when he was linked to co-star Naya Rivera reportedly started dating the Norwegian beauty after they met at a music industry party on April 11.
"She was standing with some friends and he came over to her right away," a source told Radar Online. "She had no idea who he was but she thought he was really cute and they hit it off. Anine is a babe and she's used to having guys hit on her, so she usually has her guard up, but Mark charmed her right off the bat."
A day later, the two had a romantic dinner during which they shared a dessert. Anine herself has revealed details of their special night. "Had dinner with Mark Salling from Glee last night. And we got this AMAZING brownie for desert," she wrote on her blog on April 13. She then added, "Have you guys seen Glee yet? Its a super fun TV show, very popular over here, and I know they started airing it in Norway too. You should check it out!"
Mark was also allegedly smitten with Anine as the source informed that he asked her out again two days later, April 14. He took her to West Hollywood's Bossa Nova where they were "really into each other." The source said, "They didn't leave until about 1:30 AM. They spent the whole night just talking and laughing."
However, the news is in contrary to what Mark's representative said. Asked for comment regarding whether or not the 27-year-old hunk has been dating Anine, the rep responded, "Sorry, I don't know who the girl is you are referring to. Mark is single."
Affirming the rep's statement, a source close to Mark has denied that there is love relationship between him and Anine. The source even accused the pop star of using the actor's name for publicity, telling Radar Online "She knew exactly who he is [when they met]. It's pretty clear what she's trying to do. They're not dating nor did they ever go to any of those places together."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs