Lady GaGa Had Her Bottoms Grabbed at HIV Fundraising Concert
Lady GaGa took the stage of Tabloid nightclub in Tokyo for cosmetic company MAC's Viva Glam concert on April 19. Like her other previous concerts which always saw her dressing in outrageous outfit, this dance queen also appeared in bizarre costume for the Monday gig.
GaGa was pictured clad tight in all-white lace ensemble and had her hair combed high above her head. In one of the live performances, a male dancer who was covered in white powder and wore nothing but white briefs grabbed and caressed her bottoms.
In other sets, GaGa had her face covered with veil when performing behind a piano. She was also seen sitting on the shoulder of a dancer. Additionally, the semi-naked dancer carried her around the stage.
Lady GaGa performed at the charity event as part of her duty as a spokeperson for MAC's HIV campaign. Partnering with the cosmetic company, she launched a lipstick which will carry her name for the next 12 months to raise funds which benefit HIV/AIDS sufferers around the world. When warning fans about unsafe sex, she said, "I sing about sex, I dress sexy...but I want my fans to respect themselves."
Lady GaGa has been in Japan for several Monster Ball concerts. Previously, she performed at the JPN Yokohama Arena in Yokohama on April 17. During the "Bad Romance" set, she was approached by a fan who hopped over the security barrier. But, guards were quick to usher the male concertgoer off the stage.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed