Confirmed, Kal Penn Is Victim of Gun Robbery
Kal Penn was the victim of robbery involving gun on Tuesday, April 20 morning. Although officials declined to name victims or witnesses during a case for condition of anonymity, Penn's agent Jennifer Goodwin has confirmed to Associated Press that it was indeed her client who was held at gunpoint.
Penn was walking in Northwest Washington at around 1:30 A.M. near 15th and S streets in the Dupont Circle area, Washington Post reported. A gunman walked up to him and took his wallet and other items. No one was hurt in the incident and a D.C. police official said it was "a basic street robbery".
Penn is not responding to a request for statement. Meanwhile, the White House referred inquiries to the Metropolitan Police Department, which said it could not release information.
Penn gave up his role on "House M.D." last year to enroll in the White House's Office of Public Engagement as an associate director. However, he is making a return to Hollywood later this year, reprising his role in "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas".
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway