Fire Department Called to Paris Hilton's House
Paris Hilton's house could have been in the middle of dangerous situation. Fire trucks have rushed to her Hollywood Hills home on Tuesday, April 20 following a 911 call made at 3:08 P.M. by someone from inside the house.
TMZ which first came out with the news reported that the root of the problem was an "electrical" issue. Meanwhile, a source said, "Something started to smoke" inside the Hollywood home, and the fire department was called by an employee "as a precaution". Fortunately, there was no fire in the home.
Paris herself was not inside the home when the call was made. Moreover, she seemed not worried about what happened to her Hollywood pad as she was busy showing off her new ride. The hotel heiress has posted a photo of her car through Twitpic and written under the picture, "I Love my Pink Bentley!"
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet